Fallin' Flower - JiHan | Alternate End | 13

Just before the librarian could catch them, they ran out and ended up making out in the men's washroom. Jeonghan was tired. Too tired to even walk. He limped his way out.

Mingyu came to him running as soon as he saw him not in a good condition but stopped on his tracks when he saw Jisoo was helping him walk.

Looks like someone is having a good day huh!

"He... he just tripped on a stone in the play ground. I happened to be there at that moment.", Jisoo lied with a straight face.

"Oh... let me take care of him from here."

Jeonghan interrogated about his whereabouts but Mingyu was only making random excuses that didn't even make sense.

At Night

Jeonghan's whole body was aching by the night. The dinner table was silent. The uncomfortable atmosphere between Cheol and Jeonghan could be sensed easily by Jisoo but he didn't speak as he wanted to give them personal space.

Cheol finished his food first and washed his plate. Jeonghan put his plate on the sink, and Cheol washed it too while Jeonghan was only looking at him with hopeful eyes.

Once he was done, he went into his room. Jisoo helped Jeonghan to walk back into his room. He softly made him lay on the bed and tugged him in his duvet.

Jisoo leaned to peck his forhead and then moved to his cheek, biting it. Jeonghan hissed. He then licked his earlobe, and whispered, "Waiting to be fucked by you."

He smirked and walked out of the room, closing the door. Jeonghan took a deep breath, and closed his eyes.

"I know you're here. Come inside.", Jeonghan said in a low tone. He knew Cheol was standing outside looking at the door blankly.

He layed down beside Jeonghan and closed his eyes with his hand resting on his head.

Jeonghan turned towards him, and wiped the tears falling down Cheol's eyes.

"Jeonghan-ah, I can't continue this relationship if you're still with Jisoo. Just say you don't have feelings for me. I will leave you alone." He sobbed badly even though he didn't want to breakdown at this moment.

"Hyungie~"

"Stop it Jeonghan! Please!"

"I... I just can't leave Jisoo like that... What will I say to him? I don't have a reason to breakup with him. He is a good guy."

"So am I not worth being in your life?" Cheol asked looking keenly into his eyes.

"That's not what I meant... Give me some time. I will settle down everything for good."

"Jeonghan-ah... you won't leave me right? Hyungie loves you. Will take care of you the whole life." He said hugging him. His head resting on his shoulder.

He softly caressed his hair and answered, "Jeonghan loves Hyungie too..."

Next Day

Jeonghan walked out of his room, legs still a little sore but manageable. He opened the door to find Jisoo on his bike waiting for him.

Jeonghan sat behind Jisoo wrapping his hands around his waist and he pulled him closer riding to his school. They parked the bike a little far from school.

"Do you want another adventure today?", Jisoo asked with a little smirk on his face.

"No... I am already sore...", Jeonghan replied raising his hand in defeat.