11 ~ I have the Roar.

Start from the beginning

"I just need to know more about what I am supposed to do, So I can actually help you fight, Not just Awaken trees." I said to Caspian, Trumpkin and Reepicheep with a half laugh.

"what do you want to know, My Liege" Reepicheep Asked me, and I was pleasantly surprised at his new way of addressing me, Edmund however giggled beside me when he heard it. I nudged him with my elbow.

"Well I suppose you should start from the beginning, Ill need to know everything." I answered with a smile.

Reepicheep Briefly glanced at Trumpkin and Caspian, Took a deep breath and then opened his mouth to speak.

A/N: THIS IS VITAL TO PLOT

"As you wish, Your honour"

And he Began to tell the ancient Chronicle.

"Narnia Has Time and time again had a Human Monarchs ,Before the Telmarines, Before the Pevensies. You see, many, many thousands of years ago, a young boy by the name of Adam discovered Narnia. He was the first Man To ever set foot on Narnian soil. He had many adventures here, he befriended Narnians and taught them the ways of mankind, to speak,  to build homes, to fight. In gratitude for this they made him their king. He ruled in glory for many years. 

However in teaching the Narnians to be like mankind, that is what they did. The Narnians spiralled out of control using violence as a means of authority. Your father, being only a boy at heart, left His kingdom. He ran for the sake of his own safety, back to your world. 

He did not return for many years, out of fear. When he did, upon seeing the suffering and destruction, he knew he had to fix the problem he had created. He attempted to talk the Narnians out of their riotous ways and being their king, his plan should have worked, however it didn't not prevail. 

The Narnian's refused to give up the ways of mankind. Their newfound knowledge had proved rather useful over the years, Communication and Settlements did improve quality of life after all. But, the as the Narnians grew in brutality, Your father grew in desperation. A small peaceful Group of Fauns and Centaurs one day gave your father hope. They told him of the great lion. Aslan. One who possessed unthinkable power whom all Narnian's must obey, Your father embarked on a mission to find the great lion.

He searched all the way from the wild lands of the north to the very edge of the great eastern ocean. After months of tedious traveling, your father found Aslan. Upon hearing the unfortunate new ways of the Narnian's Aslan decided he must help your father fix the issue.

King Adam Rode back Across the Great oceans, through the Archenland Back to the rebellious Narnians, where Along with Aslan's Authority he set right his mistake, He banned violence of any kind and Had a renewal of his crowning, His reign was blessed by Aslan himself.

Eventually your father disappeared back to your world. When he returned he was no longer a child, but he did bring one with him. You.

He found Aslan and began to tell him everything, about your mother, and how she had woefully passed at the time of your birth. He told of how you, Amy, Were Terribly ill. He was afraid you were not going to make it much longer. He came back in hopes of saving you.

Aslan, offered to help. He proposed to give you his roar, but on one condition. He would save your life, if your father would pledge his to protecting Narnia. Of course for your sake, your father agreed.

Aslan then gifted you with his Mighty roar. Saving your life, and simultaneously granting you the gifts of Aslan. Amy, you are a living spring of ancient and sacred Magic. Some of Aslan's power courses through your veins. You are at One with all magic. You are Narnia's way back to Aslan, Back to the golden ages.

As for your father, He brought you to Narnia many times, in order to make the most of his time with you. He knew that one day Aslan would call him to a battle he could not win. And one day he did.

Your father, fought heroically for Narnia, he fought for freedom, for magic, for you. Sadly, as he suspected, he did not make it out of the battle. His sacrifice was the greatest we Narnians have ever known. We have never forgotten his golden reign as High King Adam The first.

He knew that you would find your way back here, somehow, someday. And here you are. You are Narnia's chance at freedom. You can finish what your father started." 

The chamber was silent. The crackling of the flame torches seemed to bounce along the carvings on the walls. I turned to gaze at the huge Portrait of Aslan, he is the reason I'm here, I thought.

"I never knew what had happened to him." I began to speak with a shaky voice "one day he just disappeared out of the blue." I chuckled softly "seems rather fitting, him going out heroically. He was always helping others. He was so kind... Thankyou Reepicheep," I straightened my back and turned once again to face the group. "I'm grateful for everything you have told me."

Peter began to speak "I'm sorry for questioning you Amy, Ive just been stressed recently and I- I know that-"

"don't worry peter" I smiled, "its okay."

"so you think you can help us attack the Telmarine castle then Amy?" Susan asked.

"I can try." I replied. "what would work best?"

"It would be useful if we had you above," Edmund started "that way if things got too intense in the courtyard you can strike from overhead, plus you don't risk injury, We'll need you if anything goes south." I smiled at Edmunds consideration, he returned the expression with a nod and then quickly evaded my eyes gazing at the stone floor. He continued to speak "Ill go with you of course I need to signal to the troops from the roof. I have my torch"

I tried my hardest not to smile when he said this, he was forcing his words to the point that I knew he just wanted to come with me, anyone can use a torch after all.

"Right." Peter Acknowledged Edmunds plan "Then on your signal Susan, Trumpkin, Caspian and I will Land we will then head to Caspian's Professor's Chamber just as he wanted. And then continue through the castle to the gate. We will open the gate, just as Reepicheep and his fury friends have taken the gatehouse. Edmund and Amy will then signal the troops. The battle will begin and we will take the Telmarine's castle!" 

"I must admit, that is a decent plan" Caspian Spoke up.

Suddenly a Minotaur ran into the chamber, his heavy footsteps paused all talking. "Your majesties" He bowed. "The troops are Armed and ready."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed :) Vote and comment if you did. Love you for reading and sticking with the story! <3

If you haven't checked out my tictok page please do :)

username: Atraitormaymend_Narnia