Final

AUTHOR ADVICE:

THIS PART HAS SPOILERS FOR THE CURRENT ARC ESPECIALLY ISSUE 27. PLEASE DONT READ IT IF YOU GUYS DONT LIKE SPOILERS.

.

.

.

"Volta's power starts to control her just like how I was at Windara and Baraju before." Boboiboy Rimba said in fear as he remembered how Beliung, Blaze, and Ais lost control before.

He's truly scared for her. Because he doesn't want her to face what he, Boboiboy, and others have gone through.

"We...we must help Kira'na!" Fang said.

Somehow, Rimba could hear his desperate tone in there. He really adores and cares about her so much.

"Gurlatan troops are also in danger!" Yaya said.

"The safest place is in the main palace. We must tell them to take shelter in there!" Ying said.

"Let's go!" Qually tell.

"Let us take care of all Gurlatan troops Boboiboy," Ying said to Rimba.

"You guys are awesome!" Rimba said and smiled as he felt so proud of them.

When others walk away to help the troops, Rimba starts looking at Fang who stares at Kira'na worriedly.

"Don't worry Fang. I will make sure Kira'na will be saved." Rimba assured as he patted Fang's shoulder.

Fang then looks at him before showing him his bump. Somehow, Rimba remembered when they fought side by side a long time ago and did this fist bump.

"Thank you Boboiboy," Fang said making Rimba back to reality. Rimba just smiles as he replies the fist bump back.

"I will go help others. Take care Boboiboy." Fang said and Rimba just nodded his head.

As Yaya, Ying, Gopal, Qually, and Fang take care of the situation, Kira'na is getting out of control.

"I...I can't stop this power! Arrghhh!" Rimba heard Kira'na cry.

"Ergh! Can't come closer at all. The situation is getting worse!" Rimba said.

"Rimba, you must change!"

Rimba heard the whisper. It's Solar.

"Yes. This situation is disadvantaged for you!"

Now it's Gempa.

"Don't worry about me guys. I get this." Rimba whispers back.

"Alright then. The Sprouting Forest!"

He comes out with a huge plant.

"What's that?"

Rimba recognizes Blaze's voice.

"That's Oakuat."

Rimba heard Ais say.

"Bingo!" Rimba reply.

"But...what are you going to do?"

Beliung asks Rimba in worry.

"Oakuat will be the lightning rod."

Rimba heard Gempa say.

"Sorry, guys," Rimba whispered before starting to get close to Kira'na.

"But I must save her...and him," Rimba says.

"Rimba!!"

Rimba doesn't know who is who anymore. His main focus now is to save Kira'na. And...to reach Halilintar.