CHAPTER 15: FINAL CHAPTER

Start bij het begin

He wouldn't have even dared think this to be case unless it was for Zangetsu's (White) off hand remark that he and his family were being far more emotional.

It seemed that being in this body was affecting him as well.

*Shake*

Shaking his head Ichigo cleared his mind as he stared at a Flat. This one wasn't the same as last one but their location was the same. Ichigo silently climbed the stairs before stopping.

In front of Ichigo was an apparent numbered (Room 303). This was where this world's Orihime was staying.

Taking a deep breath Ichigo knocked on the door and rang the doorbell.

"Coming" an unfamiliar girl's voice came from inside the house. Ichigo once again looked at no. plate and wondered if he had the right house.

The door opened a little. There was a black haired foreigner girl peeking through the door. Looking at her Ichigo's infamous( once upon a world) frown returned.

This girl, she had spiritual powers. Very very similar to Shinigami. Maybe it was just a coincidence or maybe not. After what he had been through, Ichigo was starting to believe in the so called fate and destiny.

"Yes? Who ar ya look fur" The asked in a broken Japanese, it seemed she was new here.

Then communication might be a little problem.

"Orihime? Inoue? Girl? This Big ? Orange Hair?" Ichigo gestured as he tried asking her about Orihime.

"Kuro Sakigo?" Ichigo ignored the Hollow's snickering as he focused on the girl. Although she mispronounced his name, it seemed she knew him.

"Yes, but it's Ku.Ro.Sa.Ki... I.Chi. Go."

" I am sorry I am bad at Japanese. Gom no sai" The girl said in English before trying to say sorry in Japanese.

Listening to the girl speak in English, Ichigo sighed. At least he was good at English.

" Sigh..No problem. You should have just answered in English." Ichigo spoke fluent English shocking the girl if her opened mouth was anything to go by.

" Anyways you know me?" Ichigo questioned the girl.

" Oh. Yes! I am Orihime's Cousin. Noel Niihashi. She said you will be coming. Please come in."

"Ok. Thanks. Pardon the intrusion. Where's Inoue?"

" She went to the bakery. She should be be back anytime soon."

As if waiting for the moment the doorbell rang again.

This time it was Ichigo opening the door. Infront of him were, his two closest friends. Arisawa Tatsuki and Inoue Orihime. Both looked just as shocked to see him.

Before he knew it someone was hugging him.

"Kurosaki-kun. It's so good to see you!" Yeah you get one guess.

And before Ichigo could respond the arms suddenly retracted.

" Ah! I am so sorry! I was just so excited to see you again!!!" Orihime's whole body seemed to be blushing.

"Pffft... Haha" Melodious laughter came from the side as Tatsuki laughed.

" You are the same as always Orihime. Come on, cheer up, it's nice to see you haven't changed at all."

" Yeah. Tatsuki is right." Ichigo also laughed forcing out a honest looking smile.

" Yeah. Hime is always like that. Unable to control herself" Niihashi-san also added.