This happened 98 yrs 11 days ago and there were only 7 eyewitnesses who saw the fight take place live. Two of them were Nurarihyon himself and only 100+ yrs old Isshin.

Ever since that day, the rising star and genius of the Yokai faction, Isshin, who had achieved Ultimate class in less than 100 yrs, #1 battle maniac, lost all his drive and became a husk of his former self and all he did was laze or play around. Yet, no one could stop him because if anyone other than Nurarihyon tried to reprimand him, they would only return back with bruises. After all, even if he had stopped training he was still the strongest remaining Yokai alongside Nurarihyon himself or maybe even stronger.

Thinking back to the tribal god, his identity was still unknown, one would think that with the force of an entire pantheon one would be able to easily find the tribal god's identity but NO.

His magics matched none of the other tribal pantheons' and not one clue to his identity was revealed. It was as if he had appeared out of thin air. The only reason he was able to be captured was because of Tsukiyomi re-engineering his magic with other tribes' and Norse magic. Just remembering the tension between tribals and Yokais caused Nurarihyon to sigh in frustration.

'Haah' He sighed again ' I just hope some colour re-enters master's life'

The next morning entire compound was abuzz with worry as people whispered to each other.

When Nurarihyon enquired as to what was happening, this was the answer he got " Young Master Isshin has ran away from home" along with Isshin's goodbye letter which he had left in his bed.

The contents of the letter were the usual "I am running away from home don't search for me, blah blah blah nonsense."

Reading the letter the elder Yokai's face hardened for a moment before relaxing.

"You guys don't need to worry" Nurarihyon declared to everyone with a voice amplification spell "It's better this way, Master is bottling down too much of his emotions"

Everyone showed a varying degree of emotions sadness, pity, remorse, anger, etc. Clearly, they all understood the reason for Isshin bottling down his emotions was the Incident that killed his parents and tens of thousands of Yokais.

"We shouldn't disturb him" Nurarihyon continued " Maybe, just maybe he can find Inner Peace. " His and most of the Yokai's eyes were filled with hope and wish for this to come true.

They were all waiting for the day when Isshin willingly took the throne of Yokai king.

Capital of Japan, Edo(Tokyo)

"Hoh, so this is the capital of the Human world's Japan" Isshin muttered as he looked around

It was a rather peaceful and lively sight. Everyone was moving to and fro some wished to buy and others wished to sell. There were also people with swords strapped on their waists patrolling the streets.

Isshin himself was able to mix into the crowd very easily as well. All he needed to do was hide his horns under genjutsu and steal some commoner's clothes.

Being the prince of Yokai faction he had access to the best of everything, this included clothes as well. However, he didn't want to stand out amongst humans and in turn alarm the other Yokais as to where he was.

With a red kimono with white Obi and a strawhat above hai he'd he looked just like a traveler.

As he toured the city, he started getting hungry but he had no human currency. He could steal some money with ease but his COH( code of honour) wouldn't allow him to and that was the biggest problem.

As he was wondering how to arrange money he heard a scream, a distant scream, it was so far away that if it wasn't for his super senses even he wouldn't have heard it.