CHAPTER 8: FINALLY

Start from the beginning

This wasn't what Ichigo was expecting at all, he was immediately startled and was about to stop in the fear of rejection by his Quincy and Hollow powers but then he remembered meeting the personifications of his powers and how they sacrificed themselves so that both Zangetsus could awaken and decided to trust his powers once more.

His trust didn't disappoint him as everything progressed smoothly and none of his powers rebelled.

The first one to assimilate was the blessing Senna gave him before disappearing. Protection against Memory Alteration. This was what kept him from forgetting Senna and Why Tsukishima never targetted him with his FullBring. It wasn't that He didn't, he couldn't.

As it assimilated Ichigo felt as if Senna just caressed his face.

That feeling was short-lived as Hogyoku's latent and inactive energy was assimilated. It was a repulsive feeling as if seeing some sort of abomination.

"What the f*ck" Ichigo inadvertently cursed

"What a Repulsive thing." The voice commented in an emotionless tone for the first time.

They always had some sort of feeling in their voice whether it was cheerfulness or curiosity but this emotionless tone sent a chill down Ichigo's spine.

'I shouldn't ever anger them' Ichigo reaffirmed this decision in his mind.

Then there were traces of Oetsu Nimaiya and Ichibei's energy from the Zanpakuto. They were also inactive but instead of being assimilated they were destroyed and were absorbed in the form of pure attribute less energy.

'Huh, maybe the Zero Squad had some sort of counter in place in case someone tried to absorb their energy' Ichigo mused as he looked at the scene with curiosity.

Then Quincy, Hollow, and Shinigami Powers were assimilated into Ichigo their speed was at least 20 times faster than others. Even the Quincy Powers, which Ichigo was most worried about didn't cause the slightest problem.

'Maybe It's because Yhwach is dead or is it because it's another world or maybe both or did they..' Ichigo thought as he wondered why.

But he couldn't continue his train of thought as he felt a prickling sensation between his eyes.

"Hoh!Nice!" The voice sounded as if they had seen something exciting.

Ichigo looked to where his divinity was and saw Soul King's eyes being assimilated.

'Wait. wait. wait. Soul King's Eye??. Where did that come from!? Why is it inside me?!'

Ichigo scratched his head furiously as he wanted to shout at the top of his lungs but .. but.. he didn't want to make a fool out of himself in the presence of a super-powerful being. So he controlled himself.

After Soul King's Eye was assimilated the prickling between his eyes calmed down as well.

Then Power of Hell was easily assimilated as well.

Now all the energies from his past life had completely assimilated within him and even the divinity increased in quantity as well.

Now the turn came for energies in this world.

First was his Oni(Kishin) powers, their assimilation speed was far slower than expected but it was being assimilated as well. This Power, it felt just like the Sun. The Gentleness, the Harshness, the Life-giving, Life taking, and many other aspects of the Sun were transmitted into Ichigo's brain but the one which stood out the most to Ichigo was how the Sun lends its power to Moon for it to Light up the Darkness in the Night. He didn't know why but he felt gratefulness and respect to the Sun.