CHAPTER 5: FORGING

Start from the beginning

"Now, go and awaken those two sleepy heads" Red, my angelic power's manifestation cheered me up

" I can't wait to see White Zangetsu putting you in place" Hollow, well he was the manifestation of my hollow powers, of course he would be happy about it.

I gave them both a thumps up behind my back and kept walking forward.

Standing infornt of the forge I raised the Hammer made of Hell's energy and every second of my life came rushing to me, both this one and the previous and then I brought the hammer down.

*SLAM*

I remembered attending kinder garden, Elementary school, Middle school and High school and meeting each of my lifelong friends.

*SLAM**SLAM*

I remember holding the newbor Karin and Yuzu. Mom instructing me how to hold them.

*SLAM*

I remember meeting Tatsuki Arisawa my only friend in K.G and the one who introduced me to my first crush Orihime Inoue in Elementary.

*SLAM* *SLAM*

I remember the self hate and sadness I felt when I lost my mother.

*SLAM*

I remember my rage changing my personality, turning me into a 'delinquent' or so I was told.

*SLAM* *SLAM* *SLAM*

I remember befriending Keigo and Mizuiro in Middle school.

*SLAM*

In my second year of Middle school, I remember saving a boy named Yasutora Sado aka Chad, my best friend ,from a bunch of racists High School thugs.

*SLAM* *SLAM*

In the third year of Middle school, I remember arguing with that girl Chizuru who transferred to our school. That was the start of our friendship. Huh, It was tiring to help Tatsuki in keeping her lecherous hands away from Orihime.

*SLAM*

I remember entering the world of supernatural thanks to Rukia stabbing a sword through my Heart.

*SLAM*

I remember meeting Uryu Ishida, my friend and rival and cousin apparently.

*SLAM*

I remember the humiliating defeat at the hands of Byakuya and Renji.

*SLAM*

I remember them dragging their childhood friend and sister for execution without a single hesitation

*SLAM*.

I remember Byakuya destroying the powers I got from Rukia.

*SLAM* *SLAM* *SLAM*

I remember Urahara and Tessai (along with Jinta and Ururu) helping me awaken my own Shinigami Powers.

*SLAM* *SLAM* *SLAM* *SLAM*

I remember the training/crash course Urahara gave me.

*SLAM* *SLAM*

I remember Invading the Soul Society along with Chad, Uryu , and Orihime and fighting against an entire world just to save a single friend whom I had known for less than 6 months.