Chapter 9 - "Bonds n' Battles"

NEPSTATION

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

BGM START;;

"Nepstation" | watch?v=aGjK5vMuSMU

[ From Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (2012) ]

00:01 •— 02:32

↺ ll ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•

"And hello again, my patient readers! We're back yet again with another chapter, and a Nepstation to boot! You bought one, and now you're getting the other for free! Wheeeee!"

Yup, a two-package deal, with your two hosts – Yours truly (the writer), and Neptune!

Now, before we begin, I'd just like to sprinkle in a little... "advertisement" of sorts, if you would. Don't worry, I'll keep it brief lol.

"Yup! Turns out, the writer's friend wrote a similar story about me! Except, instead of me landing in the world of Honkai Impact and demolishing the gaming ego of a certain Tuna, I crashed the party of the Seven Deadly Sins! Really interesting stuff!"

If you're interested in a similar story that's just as well-written, or at least – I'd like to think my story is of that standard lol, then please check it out! It's called "Hyperdimension Neptunia S: Interdimensional Britannian CPU", by writer Proximatic7956!

"Like he said, please consider checking it out! After all, where else can you see me kick more butt other than my own games? Hehe!"

With that laid out there, let's get onto the review responses. I skipped them last time, so I think this will be a great opportunity to finally respond to the more notable ones, what do ya' say, Nep?

"I'm steady, and ready, Mr. Writer!"

Good, because we would've done it anyway regardless of what you said lol... But anyway! Enough banter, that's for the upcoming chapter! Let's take a look at what we've got since Chapter 7...

KRCustom:

"In the manga, Fu Hua had been show to be slightly obsessed with Honkai Impact. Because of that, Fu Hua knowing about Honkai Gakuen didn't suprise me. If anything, I kinda expect a gag about her bad gacha luck."

I think her whole life is bad luck enough by itself... The gacha is just icing on the cake haha

"Poor Fu Hua, huh? Sometimes you just can't catch a break with that gacha! But hey, at least she's got her fighting skills to fall back on!"

Testarossacain:

"It definitely got the nep vibe accurately. Fu Hua's battle with Nep is lit. Actual good fight and well written."

Thank you so much! I'll admit, that the fight could've been a bit longer, but I'm glad to see that at least I'm writing the action well! There'll be a lot more to see, if I get around to it, so I hope I can satisfy you even more then!

"Thanks for the kind words! It was a blast fighting Fu Hua, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Just wait till' you see what Mr. Writer is cooking up next!"

SilentHeroX:

"This is very interesting on how you did the fight between Fuka and Nep here. Both are probably on equal grounds (not sure on that) and both are experts in fighting. It makes for who would really win in a fight if they went all out. Either way, thanks for the chapter!"