"Hey, don't mind. What's the point of us playing after your main character is gone." Zhou Jike waved his hand, "We still have class tomorrow, so it's time to leave. Let's go together." "

  Yes Good." Gu Yan nodded, then lowered his head to coax Lin Xuan, "Okay, what, let's get up, shall we? Go home."

  Lin Xuan blinked and looked at Gu Yan, then nodded, wobbled and stood up straight, then shrunk into Gu Yan's arms. Gu Yan immediately embraced him and led him outside.

  Seeing this, Zhou Jike and his party dispersed on their own. Zhou Jike followed Gu Yan out of Tingyu Building, drove his car to the parking lot, waved to him, and said, "That's it for today, let's continue next time?"

  "Success." Gu Yan nodded with a smile, gently pushed Lin Xuan into the back seat of his car, and then sat in himself.

  Gu Yan turned Lin Xuan's little face when he really couldn't see the group of princelings anymore, and asked jokingly, "Everyone is gone, are you still pretending?"

  Lin Xuan slapped Gu Yan's hand away, turned over and made a fuss , "Didn't you have a good time with Zhou Jike, why are you still talking to me? Just go and play with him!" "

  Oh, my son, why do you sound so sour?" mouth, then gave a bad smile, and squeaked at Lin Xuan, "Are you jealous, aren't you? Right?"

  Lin Xuan couldn't keep his face from being squeaked by Gu Yan, and hid while laughing, "Fart! What is your jealousy?" Delicious! Ouch, bro, you poke my itchy flesh! Don’t scratch there!”

  At eleventh, Lin Xuan was thinking about going out with Gu Yan, but he hadn’t discussed it yet. Gu Weilan called with just one call.

  "So, sister-in-law has already decided that you want to shoot this public service advertisement?" Gu Yan looked up at Lin Xuan.

  Lin Xuan nodded dejectedly, and then said pitifully, "Sister-in-law gave a death order, this time the advertisement must be published. Brother, why don't you go there with me." Gu Yan also pulled down a hard-

  pressed face, "But, grandpa asked me to go to Gu's for an internship."

  Both of them looked at each other and sighed heavily. Forget it, what should I do, anyway, isn't there something called a mobile phone in this world anyway?

  However, Gu Yan was able to get close to Zhou Jike while his son was not around on Eleventh. Not to mention, if he took Lin Xuan to meet Zhou Jike, he would really be worried. What if he, Zhou Jike, rarely went to Lin Xuan again?

  And under Gu Yan's deliberate arrangement, Zhou Jike and Gu Yan became more and more familiar, and within a few days of getting along, they felt as if they were alone.

  " Yanzi, I really didn't expect you to be so good at it, you are crazier than me when you play. "Zhou Jike, who just danced from the disco, looked at Gu Yan who was sitting at the bar, sipping a cocktail gracefully, and said with a smile.

  "What's the matter?" Gu Yan lowered his head halfway, and smiled softly, "I heard that there are more interesting things in S City. Next time, Brother Zhou and I will go see and see?" "That's kind!" Zhou

  Jike Nodding his head, he drank the wine handed by the bartender in one gulp.

  Gu Yan tilted his head slightly, his delicate face looked a bit enchanting under the dim light.

  After returning home alone, Gu Yan took out the computer and found a video resource from a hidden folder on the C drive.

  After putting on the headset, Gu Yan clicked on the video, and squinted his eyes to watch it casually. In the video are two European and American men, both of whom look good. After putting some irrelevant things on the screen, we started to get to the point.