29

Clouds Hair drowsily walked into the bedroom. After the mutual help just now, Gu Yan was a little embarrassed at first, but when he saw Lin Xuan's awkward little daughter-in-law, he immediately felt relieved.

  He picked up a clean towel, pulled Lin Xuan to the bed, and skillfully wiped his hair, not caring about the morning.

  Anyway, I'm not a young man with a fledgling love anymore. Although my shell is still unopened, but in the most ridiculous time of my previous life, I didn't play with anything except with men? Besides, my little bastard is me, but it's just a self-blasphemy, what's there to care about!

  Gu Yan calmly explained to himself: But...it's still quite comfortable. Hmm, shouldn't it be time for me to fall in love? Tsk tsk, but a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl or something... The middle-aged uncle really can't afford to be hurt. He didn't want to harm the minors yet.

  Let's wait a few years for these things.

  Gu Yan on the other side was completely calm, but Lin Xuan on the other side was getting more and more anxious. Just now he took advantage of the opportunity when Gu Yan was unconscious and did that kind of thing to him. Although he was sure that Gu Yan also got pleasure from venting just now, but it was not voluntary after all. Now that he has completely recovered, will he feel...disgusted? Will you hate him?

  Lin Xuan felt that his body, which was still hot just now, began to become cold a little bit. He likes Gu Yan not because of his elder brother, but because of the kind of yearning boys have for girls. He has a passion for Gu Yan... He wanted to kiss his face, his lips... wanted, to be entangled with him, to do the things they did in the dream.

  Therefore, he did not hesitate to lie in exchange for an intimate contact with him.

  However, if Gu Yan found out, he would definitely feel sick, right? Such an ugly and despicable self. Even myself felt that the posture was too ugly. If he finds out... he will be thrown into hell, right? Will never be allowed near again?

  Can't let him know! Absolutely not! Lin Xuan clenched his fists, but then thought of another thing: Gu Yan has seen that kind of film, does that mean... In fact, he can also like men?

  Lin Xuan's heartbeat gradually became faster for his assumption, so if, he meant if, if he expressed his heart to him, wouldn't it be possible to be accepted? Even, even if there is only one tenth chance!

  Lin Xuan knew that he was fantasizing and giving himself an excuse, but he couldn't restrain this fantasy. As long as he thought that Gu Yan would belong to him alone, he felt as if his heart was being grabbed by someone, and a sweet feeling that was almost painful spread immediately in his limbs.

  That strange sense of excitement even made him feel a little suffocated. But he was powerless to resist, or, he never thought of resisting.

  "Okay, okay, dry your hair." Gu Yan touched Lin Xuan's hair, felt that it was almost done, then put down the towel, pinched his face with a smile, and said, "I've already changed the sheets." It's clean, it's still early, go to sleep for a while. I'm going to go out to Gu's now. Come over at noon, brother will take you out to eat, huh?" Lin Xuan nodded, looking at Gu Yan's

  eyes Some erratic.

  "Then I'll leave first?" Gu Yan stood up, picked up the coat that was placed beside the bed, and was about to leave when Lin Xuan suddenly grabbed his sleeve.

  "What's the matter?" Gu Yan turned around and asked, but before he could react, he suddenly felt a burst of warm breath on his face, and then, a soft thing was printed on the corner of his mouth.

Rebirth Of Absolute Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें