17

Gu Weilan's wedding was held in a low-key manner. Apart from family members and a few private friends, both parties did not invite any outsiders.

  "Brother, can I not wear this bow tie?" Lin Xuan tugged uncomfortably at the little red bow tie around his neck, his expression was tangled.

  "Hey, don't move." Gu Yan was also a little unwilling to dress up like this, but seeing Lin Xuan's small appearance, he immediately changed his mind, leaned over to help Lin Xuan adjust the position of the bow tie, and then threw Ling Lin with a smile. Xuan's head, "Well, my family looks so good in this dress."

  Although, it's a bit silly. Ahem, but you can't say this, after all... that shell has been used by yourself. Moreover, the suits of the 1990s are amazing... tsk tsk.

  Lin Xuan stood in front of the mirror, looked left and right at his appearance, and frowned more and more tightly.

  Lin Xuan's naturally gorgeous eyebrows and eyes, paired with a somewhat old-fashioned little black suit on his body, seem to be against harmony no matter how you look at it. What's more, there is a bright red bow tied on the outside of the small suit. Although it is not ugly, but I always feel that it is too two.

  The more Lin Xuan looked at it, the more breathless he became. He turned around and looked at Gu Yan who was looking at him happily, and suddenly burst out, "If you don't wear such clothes, why are you wearing the same clothes, you look better than me?"

  Gu Yan looked at himself in a small white suit of the same style as Lin Xuan, and spread his hands helplessly.

  It's not Lin Xuan looking for faults, Gu Yan really looks much better in this dress.

  Gu Yan's shell is born with the face of a noble young master, no matter what he wears, even if it is a cheap item from a street stall, he can forcibly give him an air of nobility. Compared with Lin Xuan's unruly style, Gu Yan is more suitable for steady and elegant suits. Although the current clothes are not in line with Uncle Gu's taste, but he has an aura, and he looks like a prince charming.

  how? envy, jealousy, hate? Useless! Go and bite the handkerchief!

  Gu Yan has always known that her sister-in-law is naturally beautiful, but she never thought that when she started to dress up as a bride, she could be so beautiful. It was as if all the sunlight had shone on her body, and there was a sense of holiness.

  "Why, Xiao Yan'er is fascinated by sister-in-law?" Gu Weilan twisted Gu Yan's face and teased with a smile.

  Gu Yan reluctantly waved Gu Weilan's hand away, sighed, "Sister-in-law, sure enough, it's better for you not to talk."

  Gu Weilan raised her eyebrows, and hugged her loved ones, "Stinky boy, go to the other side. My dear I just like this."

  Gu Yan held his forehead, looked at Lan Xu who was being hugged by Gu Weilan, and asked, "My lord, are you really not planning to go back on your word? If you marry such a woman back, you will really suffer in the future."

  Lan Xu just smiled, "I only wish that it will be like this for the rest of my life."

  Gu Yan was chilled by Lan Xu and Gu Weilan's affectionate gaze, and couldn't bear to pull up Lin Xuan, who was smiling smugly, and said, " What, do you feel cold?"

  Lin Xuan smiled knowingly, rubbed his arms, and nodded desperately. Gu Weilan laughed again?

  The wedding was simple. After the two had a rest overnight, they went straight to the airport the next day, ready to start their sweet honeymoon trip.