Chapter Six: Unexpected Encounter

Start from the beginning

A sudden snap was heard, causing Luigi to slightly hyperventilate as he whipped around.

There was nothing there, of course.

"Hello...?" Luigi called out in a quiet tone.

No response.

He sighed once more, starting to get annoyed by this. Was this forest ever ending?

Another snap was heard and Luigi let out a yelp in response as he turned right back around. He had heard it from above him this time, which made him freeze in place.

Perhaps it was just a squirrel or raccoon of some sort.

However, once Luigi slowly peeped up, he could see a large shadow just sitting in a large burnt tree up above him. Could it perhaps be an owl? Luigi chuckled nervously, hoping this thing was friendly.
Suddenly, whatever was sitting in the tree quickly whipped it's head around to face Luigi.

Once again, Luigi panicked. This thing wasn't an animal, that was for sure. It scared him not knowing what it was and by the fact that it was now glowering at him.
He didn't even have time to think or run, for the being in the tree had already dove at him. Both of them were sent tumbling down a steep hill and it didn't take long for the stranger to whip Luigi off and throw him at a tree.

It was then Luigi could finally see what this creature was before he was jabbed with a large (f/c) staff threateningly. It seemed that the creature didn't even get a good look at Luigi until now either.

"Are you CRAZY?! You're gonna blow my-..."

There was suddenly a small moment of silence between the two as they got a good look at one another. Luigi had come face-to-face with another human! Thankfully!!

"Cover..."

The relief Luigi felt at that moment was indescribable. Another human was standing right in front of him! He had help after all!!
He was hoping this person could explain where he was and how he could find his brother Mario. But the woman wouldn't let her guard down so easily it seemed.
"Y-you're human?! I- how did--what--?..." The woman seemed to be in a blank, confused state for a moment before she brushed it off and jabbed Luigi with the staff again.
"Who are you and how did you get here?..."

Luigi, in reality, almost went brain-dead thinking of a response. One, he was so caught on with everything, that he needed time to process it, and two, he had never been so up close with a woman before so it was almost scary. Then again, this woman did seem rather pretty. Like if she were in some type of royal court. She had a bit of a knightly outfit on with a (f/c) bandana and a mushroom badge on her chest.
This woman did, however, have scruffs and cuts on herself so Luigi assumed it was either from sitting in the tree or from a recent attack she had been through.

"Well?!..."

Luigi then suddenly snapped back into reality.

"G-good question, hehe..."

He got himself up off the ground, for the woman refused to help him up and continued pointing the staff at hik threateningly. She didn't feel this guy was very trustworthy so she stood her ground. Seeing this made Luigi slightly raise his hands in defense.
"M-me and my brother Mario got sucked in this big pipe a-and now I can't find him..." He became fearful the more he remembered that he was no longer with his brother but he could see that this woman wasn't buying it.

"Oh yeah, tough guy? What master do you serve?"

(What am I supposed to say? Jesus? LMAO)

This woman started circling around Luigi with her weapon, examining him as if he were a completely different species or something. In reality though, she was just checking if he was deemed dangerous. She was still unsure though.