Radha was seated on the couch and Ishwar laid on it with his head on her lap. Radha kept caressing his hair.

Ish: I missed you both so much. I was too blinded in my works and failed the true happiness in my life. Then came Anika, like an angel.. she showed me what I was missing in my life. She came like a light in the dark tunnel and showed me so much love and care. She showed me the life that I missed to live back so many years..She told me how you took care of her...She is so innocent maa. She knows only to love and care for all. 

Krish: God has mercy on you that he sent Anika in your life. she is very precious and never lose her for anything.

Radh: He will not lose her...they will live happily with their children...

Krish: Ishwar take care of her now. She has a life in her.. Keep her happy...

Radh: We will stay for some days and take care of her so don't worry about that.

Ish: You won't stay with us forever ?

Radh: We are used to live a different life in village and there are many people who are dependant on us. We need to go back to that life but now we will keep often and you can also come visit us with Anika.

Ish: Maa..

Krish: She is right Ishwar.....now if you are scared that your rivals might give problem then we shall continue the way lived so far..

Ishwar sat up immediately and held his father's hand.

Ish: No pa, I m not doing any business fighting with my rivals.. I won't go back into that shell again...I agree to whatever you say...you can come visit us and we will come to you to the village.

Radh: Ok, don't panick.. We are not leaving immediately. Anika needs elders by her side to take care of her so I will stay for some days. 

Ish: Maa, I will give tablets to Anika and come back.

Radh: No, go sleep and we will talk in the morning. We are here only so go to your room. Jerry had already shown our room so we will retire to sleep.

Ishwar returned to his room and saw Anika standing before the mirror and clicking selfies. He hugged her behind and kissed her temples.

Ish: Thank you ...

Ani: May I know why this thank you now and when did we started saying thank you between us ?

Ish: What are you doing to me snow flake ? You are doing everything that I have never thought of happening in my life. I thought I will never fall in love but you made me fall in love head over heels for you, I never thought I will come out of my underworld life but you made me come out of it forever, I thought I will never get to see my parents again because of my guilt but you brought them to me instead of me going to them. 

Ani: I have not done anything mama, you did everything for the love you had for me. If you can do anything for the love you have for me then I can do the least and bring Radha ma and Krish pa for you. I know how much you missed them and wanted to be with them. so did you like my surprise ?

Ish: I loved it.. Your surprises are lovely like you. You always used to say that you are dependant on me for everything and cannot live without me but you know what ? Right now its me who is completely dependant on you.. I can't do a single without you.. I need you every minute for my mind to think rationally and do the right thing. Now I feel like born new and I m happily walking on the path that you show which has only flowers.

Ani: Mr. Ishwar, I m already high on mood swings and now you are making me so emotional. Remember you will have to bear the consequences.

Ish: I m falling more in love with you every second so I m ready bear any consequences my love...

Ani: will you say the same after our baby is born ? I don't think so ...look you have already formed a team with your princess.

Ish: If me and our children form a team then don't forget you will be the captain of our team. Without you we will be nothing...I love you so much snow flake...you are so cute, adorable, lovely, beautiful, ethereal, gorgeous, aphrodisiac, sexy.....I just fucking can't stay away from you my wifey..

Anika giggled at his words and turned around in his embrace. She cupped his face and placed a long kiss on his forehead.

Ani: I love you Ishwar....I m not expert like you to put words to express my love but I only know you are mine and I m yours. I can't live without you.. I love you so much.

Ishwar caught her lips and kissed her holding her nape. She hit him when she felt air being knocked out of her lungs. She panted heavily and glared at him but he smiled and pecked her lips.

Ish: See now you can't even kiss for long time... you need eat and exercise well. I can't starve for kisses too. 

Ani: Why do you want to kiss for a long time instead you should give short kisses so that I will also not feel breathless.

Ish: Good but I love to watch your face when we kiss for a long duration. You will have your eyes closed and a soft moan when I taste your tongue. I love the way you will get lost in me. 

Anika's cheeks turned hues of pink and she pushed him and sat on the bed. Ishwar pinched her cheeks and passed the water to her and took the tablets for her.

**********************

A/N:

Did you like the reunion of Ishwar with his parents ?

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you