Chapter - 108

Recap: Anika makes plans for Ishwar's birthday

********************

Ishwar closed his eyes inhaling the fragrance that he had missed for so many years. He turned his face and got the best ever shock of his life. His mother and father stood next to him. Ishwar stood from the seat and knelt before them. 

Jerry had already cleared the area sending every staff out of the home to have privacy. 

Ishwar's mother Radha and his father Krishnan held his shoulder and Ishwar got up and held their hands together to his chest.

Ish: I m sorry maa, I m sorry paa.. please mannichidunga..( forgive me)

Radha hugged him and he hugged her back. Krishnan patted his shoulder.

Radh: Engalukku un mela kovam illa Ishwar varutham dhan ippo adhuvum illa. Nee varuvanu kathutu irundhom ippo naangaley vandhutom...( We are not angry with you...we were disappointed and hurt but not anymore....we waited for you to come but we came here )

Ish: I m sorry..I m sorry please...I m so sorry..

Radha pulled back from the hug and wiped his tears. Ishwar saw his father who gave a smile to him.

Ish: ungalukku enmela lovam illaya ? ( Are you not mad at me ?)

Krish: Irundhuchu ippo illa...unna adikanum nu nenachen aana ippo illa ( I was but now now...I thought of beating you but not anymore )

Radh/Krish: Happy birthday Ishwar..

Ish: Thank you maa, thank you pa...How and when did you both come ?

Radha turned her gaze to Anika who was leaning on Nancy and watching the emotional exchange with tears. 

Ani: Finally got your attention your daughter ? I m angry on you Radha ma and Krish pa..

Radha and Krishnan hugged Anika and blessed her.

Radh: Anika called us to surprise your birthday. We were not ready and wanted to wait for you to come to us but we couldn't resist her cuteness especially now we wanted to see her carrying our grandchild.

Krish: She told us that you are no more doing any business fighting your rivals. I m happy that you decided this after years. But not too late, now you have a family and soon a child will be in your life so look after your life and take care of them. Else this time I won't mind beating you to get your focus on your family.

Anika chuckled and hugged Radha from behind who caressed her cheeks.

Radh: She told how you were missing us and how badly you wanted to meet us. She told us how were crying in guilt. You don't have to be in guilt anymore we can never be angry on you..But if you do anything again that might hurt Anika then I swear to never forgive you forever.

Ani: Maa, he will not do anything that will hurt any of us. chinna payyan theriyama pannitan vidunga polachu potum.. ( he is small kid and did out innocence...let him go )

Radha screwed Anika's ears and she giggled and moved to Ishwar who side hugged her with a content smile.

Ani: Fine, baby and baby mamma is hungry shall we have food ? But before that lets cut a cake.

Jerry came with a cake and placed it before Ishwar and lit the candle. He blew the candle and cut the cake. He took a piece and fed Radha and Krishnan. Everyone fed cake to Ishwar.

They all got seated and Radha fed Ishwar which Anika watched with tears brimming in her eyes. Ishwar took a piece of dosa and fed Anika who was next to him. After they had dinner everyone chitchatted for sometime and later Nancy, Jerry and Anika left to their rooms leaving Ishwar to have his time with his parents.