Chapter - 61

Recap: Anika gets cured and they plan on sending Nancy and Jerry to honeymoon.

******************

Nancy and Jerry came to the living and the maids shifted their luggages to the car. Anika hugged them and Ishwar patted Jerry's back.

Ani: Both of you have a funfilled honeymoon and enjoy your time. I m expecting a little Nanu or Jerry in the next 9 months. 

Nan: You know I can say the same Ana..

Ani: No, I m still young and very innocent and I want to see my brother and best friend's child first. So that I will pamper and love them.

Nan: Do you think I will believe that you are still the same innocent Ana ?

Ani: Ofcourse I am.. Ask your brother.

Anika turned to Ishwar and he shrugged his shoulder and raised his hands. Nancy laughed understanding it. After bidding bye to them Nancy and Jerry left the home to reach the airport to fly to their honeymoon destination. They boarded the jet and heard the captain announcing their destination Istanbul and Nancy hugged him.

Jer: Few hours then its going to be only you and me and nobody could save you from me.

Nan: Mind if I say the same Mr. Jerald ?

Jerry smiled and kissed the corner of her lips. Meanwhile Lilly too left after getting instruction from Ishwar. Anika was in the garden watering the plants and Ishwar watched her sitting on the couch. Anika felt his heated gaze on her and raised her eye brows. He moved next to her and walked by her as she kept watering the plants.

Ish: what made you fall freely when the doctor said you can fall freely on the rose bed ? do you trust me that much ?

Ani: I know you will be there to hold me anytime if I fall and you have been doing it since you saw me so how will I not believe when he said you made something for me. I would fall from any height knowing you will be there to hold me.

Ishwar stopped in his tracks and moved to the side. Anika saw him and smiled at him.

Ani: Why did you stop and why are you standing to the side ?

Ish: I m not behind you right now and I may not be able to hold you. Will you still trust me and fall back ?

Anika dropped the hose and smiled at him but next instant she let her body fall back freely closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes Ishwar was holding her a little above the ground. 

Ani: See I told you...You will never let me down.I love you Mr. Ishwar Vincent. 

They settled on the couch with Anika on Ishwar's lap.

Ani: Tell me what did I do all these days..

Ish: You did a lot...you played with me, I bathed you, fed you, we kissed , you teased me a lot baby.. I will revenge for that for sure.

Ani: What did I do ? I was innocent you know.

Ish: This innocent baby would tempt me and sleep like nothing happened. I had to beg for peck. After so many attempts i successfully kissed you. We kissed each other in the private pod of the London eye. You would stand naked infront of me and I could do nothing but watch you. Most importantly this innocent baby thought my dick as a snake and was about to stab it. I had to rush to the washroom to save it for you.

Anika laughed rolling on the grass floor and Ishwar laid next to her and locked holding her hands.

Ish: Do you know what punishment I will give you for all those teasings ? You will do everything I say. I mean you will do exactly what I said now. You will walk naked and I will continue bathing and dressing you. Just a change...you used to wear my dresses but now I will give you only minimum dress to wear.