t w o

Kyungsoo's POV

"Late! Late! Late! You are late, Park Chanyeol!" The teacher gave her best to glare at Chanyeol. You know what, that's what every female teacher did when they were in front of Chanyeol.

We all were hiding our laugh because it could be classified as a funny moment between Chanyeol and her. Chanyeol made a nervous laugh before answer. "I need to use the restroom earlier. Mianhae Mrs. Han!"

Mrs. Han sighed and nodded. "Fine. Just go back to your seat."

"Nice one, Yeol." Baekhyun said when Chanyeol sat beside him. Geesh, these two were the troublemakers; I doubted that it was a reason that they came up together.

"Thanks." Chanyeol snickered, a hint of happiness could be detected. "I caught someone cute on the way, so it couldn't be helped that I lost the track of time."

"Why did you late? Did you flirt with someone?" Junmyeon asked, making all of us laughed. Geesh if he's flirting, I'm sure that girl will fall into his charm asㅡ

"Yes, I was flirting with Park Chorong."

ㅡsoon as possible. I widened my eyes.

"What?!" Jongin looked at me before exchanging looks with Sehun seated beside him.

"Hey. M..my neighbour?" I stuttered. Chorong?!

Junmyeon frowned, quite clueless with that fact. "She is your neighbour?"

I nodded slowly. Just that one thing that Chorong didn't want to known, yikes I was sure that I would be dead if she ever knew the cat was out of the bag. "And her mother's favourite not biological son."

"She's very nice and cute. So, I want to get closer to her." Chanyeol added. Yeah, yeah typical reasons for boys to approach a girl.

"Is Irene with her?" Junmyeon asked.

"No"

A hand slammed on the desk, cutting off every conversation in the classroom. "QUIET!" Gosh, if we ever make more noise then we'd be dead getting hit by marker on our head. Mrs Han had learned kung fu from her husband, after all..

Then we did as what we told as heads turned forward faster than the flash. Geez. But I then glanced at Junmyeon curiously. Was he up to something? Before he could catch me, I ran my gaze away from him. Why did he ask about Irene by the way? They weren't that close. I started to feel a little bit nasty about this.

•••

Chorong's POV

Somewhere, in the libraryㅡ there were two girls busy practicing their own drama theatre script at a secluded corner. Yeah, that would be me and my best friend. Only the two of us were the fools to sit on the floor and started doing stupid things to polish my skills in order to excellently confess.

"Okay, again Chorong. Again."

I took a deep breath before saying my line again while posing dramatically like a weak heroine anime character. "Oh! From the moment I've laid my eyes on you; I could see petals of flower started to fly around you. Take my body! Take my soul! I like you, Kim Junmyeon! Can..can.." Then my freaking head went blank as if it was out of progress due to excessive amount of unusual activity.

Irene shook her head with a defeated look. "You need to do it with more emotions. Your face is too poker, I thought it was Sehun!" Wait, no one could ever beat Oh Sehun in the term of poker face! I just outdid him!