Chapter 35

Another little mature warning for the end.

_______

The three of us still stood at the new entrance that appeared in the Slytherin girls restroom. No one spoke just kind of waited to see if something would happen.

"Sebastian..." I began to say as I tugged his sleeve and moved him in front of me, "go first." I whispered, kind of afraid to speak out loud.

"Why me?" He asked in a whisper as well.

"You're a Slytherin." I shrugged and gave him a little nudge.

He sighed and pulled his wand out. "Lumos."

The tip of his wand lit up as the three of us slowly began to walk down. When we made it to the bottom I realized it was a sewer looking hallway.

"Kind of reminds me of the Scriptorium." I said to Sebastian.

"Because it looks like it or because it's creepy.." he looked down at me.

"Because it's creepy." I answered honestly.

Poppy was holding on to his other sleeve and we both seemed to push him forward.

"I know I'm the man, but shouldn't Ava go first?" Sebastian suggest earning him a dirty look from me.

"I thought you wanted to protect me more?"

"Yes, from threats, not because you are afraid of the dark." I could feel him take my grip away from his arm and hold my hand instead.

He flicked his wand the the ball of light fluttered forward illuminating the hallway as it did before stopping a giant door with metal snakes around it. That door did look familiar.

"Oh.." Sebastian and I both mumbled.

"What?" Poppy asked.

"We'll we won't be able to go farther without Ominis." Sebastian sighed and pouted.

"What? Why?" Poppy asked again.

"You need to speak parseltongue to open the door unfortunately." I explained to her.

"Oh.. wait, Ominis speaks Parseltongue?"

I nodded, "he does."

"That's so cool!" She jumped up and down a little.

I could feel Sebastian's thumb start to rub softly on my hand as Poppy excitedly talked about wanting to talk to snakes. I glanced up at him but he didn't look down, just continued to make fun of Poppy.

"We should start heading back so we can finish and go to bed." I yawned.

Both agreed and we went up and finished the last bit. As if knowing we'd be done professor Weasley popped her head in as we finished cleaning the mops.

"Oh good. All done. Did we learn our lesson?"

The three of us nodded tiredly.

"Wonderful. Off to bed. I'll clean the rest." She wished us all a goodnight and we headed up.

As we began to part ways in the courtyard, Sebastian grabbed my hand making me stay back. Poppy just glanced at us before shrugging and continuing to our common room.

"Are you okay?" I asked as we huddled near each other in the snow.

"Im not tired yet." He yawned.

"I don't believe you." I smiled. He put his hands on my cheeks to warm up his hands.

"How are your cheeks always so warm and pink?" He kissed both cheeks and smiled at me. "Shall we go to to the undercroft for a bit?"

I nodded and we hurried off.

Ominis had left extra pillows and blankets for us knowing we'd probably spend most of break in here.

As we got comfy, Sebastian grabbed a book from a pile near by. "Alright, tonight's random selection is..." he flipped the book over. "La bel... um..." he glanced at me embarrassed.

I sighed, "La Belle et la Bête, it's beauty and the beast."

"Oh, is this one of the books you brought back in our fifth year?"

I nodded, "no-maj book. Er.. muggle book."

He grinned, "I'm beginning to remember the term no-maj."

"That sounds.. odd with an accent.." I smiled letting him know I was teasing.

"We'll we can't all talk like this." He joked saying it in a horrible American accent.

I laughed and leaned back a little as I did. When I looked back Sebastian was silently smiling at me. "I haven't heard you laugh that hard in a while." I said softly.

"It happened to be a good joke. Don't push it though." I picked up the book and flipped through the pages. "This is all in French."

"Guess you'll have to read it to me." He smirked and snuggled up closer to me.

I smiled back and got comfortable with my head in his lap. "I guess I will, since you aren't bilingual like I am."

"You barely speak French.."

"I Can read it and understand it, it's the same thing."

I flipped open the book and began reading the French text to him in English. He leaned his back against a crate the pillows were piled against and softly played with my hair as I read. It was honestly rather distracting and I kept mis translating words. I think he knows what he's doing but he didn't stop.

It was peaceful. Only the sound of me reading and the soft glow from the candles Sebastian had lit. I honestly could have stayed like this.

After a few chapters I glance up at Sebastian when I hear soft snores. His head was propped up on his arm that was on a stack of pillows. He looked so cute asleep. It reminded me of the late nights spent here in the undercroft looking for a cure for Anne.

I started to sit up but his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I was practically sitting in his lap. My arms were up at my sides as I blushed and took in this new position.

I heard him stir a bit behind me. "Sebastian?" I asked turning myself slightly to see his face.

He was looking at my groggy before smiling and leaning in. I thought he was going for my lips but instead his lips landed on my neck. He slowly left small soft kisses up and down my neck sending a tingling feeling up my back.

His arms slowly felt my body as he continued. One hand cupping and feeling around my breast as the other explored a little lower. I could feel my heart beating fast and my breath catching after every kiss. I started to feel him smile in the kisses which just made me more excited.

I finally forced myself to turn and face him. I straddled his waist as I pulled him in for a long kiss. Sebastian pulled me into him closer and cupped my face as if making sure I wouldn't pull away.

Soft moans escaped his lips in between kisses. His hands began to explore me again slipping underneath my skirt and up my legs.

He chuckled softly and kissed my neck again, "I thought you were tired?" He asked coyly.

"Says the man who was just asleep." I breathed out as I felt his hand start to softly rub the outside of my underwear.

"Do you want me to continue?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

I nodded, "oh, I want you to not stop." I admitted. I knew my face was bright red. He smiled and pulled me into another long kiss before laying me back on the blankets and slowly lifting my skirt.

"Alright, my love. You let me know if you need me to stop at all, alright?" He said softly as he began to undo his pants and a few of the buttons on his shirt.

"I will."

He smirked knowing he was about to say my favorite thing. "Good girl."

Overtaken, book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara