Chapter 2

We both fell asleep on the couch. It was about 6 hours later when George(the driver) came into the back, he woke us both up telling us we were now in Colorado and saying we should now go to bed because we had to get up early to skiing.

At around 8 in the morning, 2 hours after we went to our bunks, Frank was up and started shouting "GUYS!!! THERE IS SNOW!!!!! AND WE GET TO GO AND PLAY IN IT!!!!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FRANK!!!!" Ray said. Mikey and I quickly got out of bed. Excited about the snow.

"Here Gerard, I already made you your coffee." Said Frank.

"Geeez Frank! Thanks!" I said taking the warm black nectar from the gods, and I started pouring it down my throat.

After everyone got dressed in their gear. We all piled in my car and started heading for the ski resort. It was about an hour and a half away. Ray wanted to snowboard along with Mikey. Blake, Frank and I all were going to ski.

Two hours later we were ready to finally start skiing. All 5 of us were at the bottom if the hill talking to a bunch of girls that were all wanting us to sign their gear. When they left I looked at everyone and said

"So guys I have a confession. I've never skied before."

They all looked at me and laughed "Well we all would of guessed that considering you guys are from New Jersery!!" Blake said. He was form Colorado so he knew what he was doing.

"Come on Ray, Mikey. Since you two know how to snowboard/ski we will go start go start having fun. Frank, if you want to start showing Gerard how to ski that'll be great. Then he won't have to get jealous of our skills!" Blake said smirking. We had already talked to him about this. He was the one the talked us all in to doing this.

"Ok. Come on Gerard." Frank said. He looked so cute in his coat. I was blushing. But luckily my mask was blocking my face.

"Ok" I said.

So, after about an hour of teaching I was getting it down. Frank was impressed by how fast I was getting everything. We went up to the easiest hill and got in line for the ride up. When we sat down Frank said

"Well if you have any second thoughts, it's too late for that." I smiled and said

"Na dude. I'm totally ready for this. I'm gunna kick snow butt!" Frank and I laughed. When we got to the top we jumped off and Frank looked at me. I couldn't move. I started to get really scared. Frank gave me a hug. I was in shock. HE'S HUGGING ME!! I all of a sudden I felt so much calmer. I can do this. He pulled away.

"You can do this. Just remember what I taught you. I'll be right behind you."

"Ok. Lets go!" I said. Then I started down the hill. At first it seemed pretty scary. Then I started to calm down, the wind in my face. The trees going past us. The beautiful mountains. I started going pretty fast. Then I keeled going faster and faster. The adrenalin!!! It was awesome. Then all of a sudden I lost control. I slammed into a tree. Then I blacked out.

"GERARD!! WAKE UP GERARD!! YOU'VE GOT TO WAKE UP!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE OK!!!" Frank was screaming. I could tell he was there but I didn't have the strength to open my eyes or say any thing. My whole body hurt so bad. Then I realized I was in Frank's arms. He was crying. My right leg hurt the most. I think I broke it, it hurt so bad.

"Gerard you have to wake up." Frank said softly into my ear. Then, feeling his tears drip onto my face he kissed me. I couldn't help but melt into him. My body stopped hurting so much. Then when I pulled my hand up to the back of his head he said "Oh my god. Gerard!! I thought you were dead."

I didn't say any thing as I pulled his head back down, then brushing my lips against his. He kissed back. As the kiss got more and more passionate, he carefully pulled away as I stared into his eyes.

"We have to get you to a hospital." He said. Then gave me another single kiss before helping me up.