#4 Best friends

Time skip:

After we arrived home, me and Daisy immediatly booked it inside, Why you might be asking. It's because we made some fun plans earlier in the car on the way home.

FLASHBACK:

BSF

me: wanna do smt fun?

BSF: OMG you know i'm always down!

me: okay so, I have really badly been wanting to prank my brothers, and you seem like the perfect person to help

BSF: you know it girlll, so what did you have in mind?

me: well, when we get home, don't even wait for him to turn the car comepletely off, just book it inside!

BSF: oooo can we lock them out?

me: you took the words right out of my mouth

BSF: bet.

Time skip:

As soon as we got into to driveway, I told matt to stop at the end and get the mail, as soon as he got out, me and Daisy gave eachother a small smile before running out of the car and into the house locking in behind us. "LET US IN!" nick says "hmm lemme think about that- NO" i say Daisy is just sitting there laughing her head off "LEE AS SOON AS WE GET INTO THIS HOUSE WERE GONNA GET YOU 2 I SWEAR!" we both start giggling "WAIT" matt says "what?" the others ask him "I HAVE KEYS LOOSERS" me and Daisy share a look before booking it up the stairs laughing out heads off. we ended up hiding in Chris' room under the bed. they couldn't find us for a good 45 minutes, until Daisy started giggling to much "DAISY STFU" i whisper scream to her "sorry sorry" she laughs "FOUND EM" Chris says. "fuck" I say "RUNNN" Daisy says. me and daisy ended up just locking them out of my room. and we chilled in there until she had to leave, but when we walk out of my room to go find Matt, the house is quiet, nobody to be seen, no lights on, nothing, just silence. "straight out of a fucking horror movie" Daisy says "I second that" i say creeping out of my room. At the end of my hallway is Chris, and hes got silly string. "FUCK" i say "what?" Daisy says not realizing before getting sprayed with silly string. "CHRISTOPHER" she says as Chris just sits there laughing his head off. "my bad, i just had to get you two back" he says still laughing. "whatever dipshit" i say "wheres Matt?" i ask "uhh in the kitchen im pretty sure" he says "okay" i say "thanks!" she says. as we are making our way downstairs I see Chris running back into his room like he was scared, "uhm did you see that Daisy?" i ask "yup, now im spooked again" she said laughing, just then Matt and Nick turn the corner pop confetti cannons on us "MATTHEW!" i say "NICHOLAS" she says the boys all are laughing so much their stomachs are hurting. "ANYWAYS" i say annoyed. "matt, i was wondering if you could take Daisy home!" "sure i will, but you have to admit that was the funniest thing ever!" "sure" i say rolling my eyes.

Time skip:

After the whole brothers being annoying deal, me and Daisy got into the car while matt started the car, "heres my address" she says handing him her phone "alright thanks" he says "mhm" she responds. as we were about to drop her off, she turns to me "thanks so much Ray, i had a really fun time. your brothers are super funny, and hanging out with you made me realize that i have a new best friend" she says hugging me "awwe Daisy, your so sweet, I can see this as the starts of being the best friends there ever is" i say hugging her back. after that we said our goodbyes and Matt and I went home.

A/N im sooo sorry that this is a shorter chapter, but im doing my best to get as many out a day as I can! Love you all dearly! TOODLES!!!