Chapter 3

When I wake up I'm in darkness. My body hurts and my arms feel numb. So do my legs. I note that I'm in a chair and my hands are tied behind it. But my legs aren't tied. Well one isn't. The other seems to have some sort of chain attached to it.

  I wait in the darkness for three hours. I know because I made a mental note of the time. Then I hear something clack against a door nearby. I flinch and try to get my hands free. The door opens and light stretches upon the ground until it reaches me. I squint at the sudden brightness.

  I hear clacking on the floor. Clack... Clack... Clack. My head jolts up as I am forced to look at Sam. He towers over me, a smirk on his face. His hand was hiding my jaw like I was nothing but a bug on the wall. I glare at him.

  "Sam.. where am I?" I ask and shake my head. "No, actually what the fuck is wrong with you? Really. We hadn't seen each other in years and your reaction is to fucking drug me?" I say. I feel anger grow but I try to control it.

  Sam smirks. He studies my eyes wondering what he'll say next. "Well bunny. That's no way to greet your lover." He says in a teasing tone. I glare at him. My eyebrows furrowed.

  "The fuck does that mean?" I say softly. Hoping he's not suggesting what I think he is.

  Sam forces my head up again. This time he stares at me like I'm stupid. His hands grip my jaw and I wince as it begins to hurt.

  "It means you're mine, bunny." He pauses. "And you'll stay here until you accept it." He says.

  I struggle with the restrains. "Sam. You're a fucking psycho. Now let me go." I say my voice rising as I become more pissed off.

  Sam sighs and slaps me. I flinch at the pain as he strikes me. He stands there meanicing.

  "I told you to accept it." He pauses and hold his hand up to his chin like he's thinking deeply. "Maybe I'll have to force you to love me." He says as he steps closer.

  "Sam whatever the fuck you're planning st-" he slaps me again.

  "Don't talk bunny, I'd hate to ruin your pretty little face." He says. His leg is between the two of mine. He leans closer to me. His face next to my ear. "Let's see how long you plan on acting tough. I bet..." He pauses. But his voice was teasing and misteivious.

  He puts his hand on my cheek then slides it down my body. He stops at my chest then stops a second time right above my pants line on my waist. I blush but shake the thoughts away as I know this is wrong.

  "Sam let me fucki-" he slaps me again. "Ow fuck!" I say as I wince at the pain.

  "No speaking bunny. Only tell me what I want to know and hear, got it?" He sounds controlling and fierce.

  I flinch again as he slides his hand above my shorts but on my groin. He runs it through the sole fabric that saves me. He smirks at me.

  "W..wait Sam.. w...w. we can talk ab-" he roughly pushes on it and I jolt up.

  He smiles at my reaction and leans his face close to mine. His lips next to mine. I can feel his stupid breath. He presses his lips against the corner of mine. He knows me too well as I try to turn my head away, he grips my jaw with his free hand. Not the one that's basically toying with my dick.

  "Let's see bunny." He says as he forces his lips onto mine before pulling back a bit. "Let's see, that little friend of yours... What was her name?" He asks. I flinch as he presses down on it. My breath is coming out in shudders.

  "Hah... S..Sam which g..girl.." I ask as I barely make it through the sentence without moaning.

  He stops and studies my face. After he confirms that I was actually confused about who he was talking about, he starts up again. He presses his hand on it then starts to rub it. He's trying to make me hard.