𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐓

Book Title: My Therapist

Author: eroticroses

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #affair, #bdsmrelationship, #bwwm, #darling, #degrading, #dominate, #edging, #erotic, #goodgirl, #jealousy, #love, #mature, #ongoing, #possessive, #secretrelationship, #sexualfrustration, #steamy, #submissive, #texttospeech, #therapist

Summary (Book Description) : [COMPLETE] [IN NEED OF EDITING] "He won't satisfy you like I will darling you know why? Because he's not me and you're not his slut. You're mine"

"Answer him Adora or so help me you won't cum" Reid landed a spank to Adora's already sore ass.

"R-Reid I can't fuck I can't" he locked his fingers into her curly hair pulling her up continuously slamming himself into her.

"Be a good girl for me Adora and pick up the phone" he said lowly in her ear, filling her up. Adora reached over for the phone still feeling her orgasm building up. His hand reaches around her to rub her clit.

"Adora baby where are you?"

Adora Rose married to Theodore Hunt one would call him a momma's boy, their marriage is simple, problems she cannot handle. Their sex life is absolutely nothing Adora wants, she learns more about her sexual desires when Theo suggest a sex therapist. But he hires the best sex therapist in the country Reid Romano who introduces Adora to the world of BDSM. Adora fell for his charm even trying to avoid the idea of cheating on her husband but could ignore the temptation that came along with it.

✍︎︎ highest rankings

#1 in therapist !!
#1 in bwwm
#1 in good girl
#1 in affair
#1 in secretrelationship
#1 in bdsmrelationship
#1 in sexual frustration
#1 in submissive
#1 in possessive
#1 in darling
#1 in mature
#2 in jealousy
#3 in ongoing
#4 in love