Summer of Secrets •BWWM MATURE ROMANCE•

Book Title: Summer of Secrets

Author: KPSeymone

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #adultfiction, #beach, #blackgirl, #blackgirlwhiteboy, #bwwm, #drama, #friendship, #georgia, #humor, #interracial, #lovers, #mature, #missingperson, #murder, #sexscenes, #summer, #summerromance, #suspense, #texttospeech, #trafficking, #vinniehacker, #whiteboyblackgirl, #wmbw, #youngadult

Summary (Book Description) : [MATURE CONTENT] Kensley Jones is a 21 up and coming entrepreneur of the year. With her dad passing away 2 years ago, Kensley's mom Sasha decided to take Kensley and her younger brother Branson to their family beach house in Tybee Island GA. It's always been a tradition to spend the summer there but it's been 7 years since their last visit due to her father's sickness.

---.---
So much has changed in the last 7 years including the boy next door Vincent Mars also known as Vinnie. Last Kensley seen of Vinnie he was 15 and puberty barely hit. Now He's a sexy heartthrob 22 year old in lead to take over his fathers million dollar company Mars Inc. Vinnie is edgy and different for Kensley. With the little experience she has with men, Vinnie is something she wants to explore, but what is Vinnie keeping from her? Why do he sneak out late at night? Why is his clothes so distressed and blood marks on them when he sneaks back in? And what is happening to all these girls that's been coming up missing the last two summers in Tybee Island? Who's and what secrets will Kensley discover this summer or will her summer come to a dead end...