Fred and George bursts into to the room and after a moment of shock they both moved to the bed. "Leah? Love? Wake up!" Fred's frantic voice echoed in the room as he tried to wake her up.

"Let's get her to St. Mungo's." George said with a trembling voice as he saw his twin pick her up. "What happened?"

"She – uhm – she used her sight to see Addie." Hermione said carefully as she followed the twins down the stairs. "I went to check on her a bit later, and she was just talking. When she didn't come down and went back up, at first, I thought she was asleep."

"Why would she do it without me?" Fred's shaking voice was full of fear as he looked down at the girl in his arms. Her head rested on his chest, but her eyes were still wide open, staring into nothingness.

"She said she needed to do it alone."

"But-"

"First mungo's." George interrupted and pushed his twin in the fireplace. "Hermione, can you inform the family and Minnie?"

"Uhm, yeah. We'll meet you there." She nodded and when the twins and Leah disappeared in a sea of green flames, she apparated to Grimmauld to get Harry and then to the burrow.

"Help! We need help!" George cried out the moment they stepped through the fireplace. Healers hurried over and tried to take the witch away from his twin, but Fred's grip went even tighter around her and wouldn't let go. When they realized they couldn't just take her from him, they allowed both of them to come into the room. It was only then Fred let her slide out of his arms, gently putting her on to the bed as the healers started to work. While Fred sat frozen next to her, George told the healers everything Hermione had told him, the healers were shocked at her sight; her ability, but quickly recovered and turned their attention back on the witch. George dropped down next to Fred, and they held each other's hands, trying to reassure each other. Three healers were working diagnostic spells all over her body, trying to figure out what was going on with her. The oldest healer whispered something to the two others before they walked in a hurry out of the room. George stood back up, holding his brother's hand and Leah's arm. "And?"

Before the healer could answer, Minerva appeared in the doorway. A scared and worried look spread across her face. Fred slowly rose from his seat, his hand still firmly in his twins, while his other was around Leah's. She strutted quickly across the room and to the boys' surprised, she engulfed them into a hug. When she pulled back, her eyes scanned Leah's body, who still laid wide-eyed on the bed. "So, do you have a diagnostic?"

"No." The healer looked a bit distraught. "It's not something we've seen before, seeing her situation... She isn't in any pain; it looks like she's in a comatose state. Her magic is weakened a bit."

"Can we take her home?" George asked, his eyes flickering between the healer and Leah.

"Not just yet, I want to see if the magic comes back on its own." Fred fell back in the chair next to Leah, his head falling on the bed. The healer looked between the four of them. "I'll let you be. I'll be back the moment we know more."

"Thank you." Minerva answered before the healer disappeared out of the room. "What happened?"

"Leah tried to contact Addie." George started falling back down in the seat next to Fred while Minerva conjured a third chair. "She didn't tell us, didn't tell Fred that she was going to do that. Hermione was there though, she waited downstairs while Leah went to her room. When she checked up on her she was talking to her, and she went back downstairs. But when she didn't come down after a few hours, Hermione went to look, she thought she had fallen asleep but..."