Molly

It was a week since dinner with George and Hermione. George hadn't spent a night in his own flat, staying over at Leah's for the past week, while Hermione split her time with coming over to the house, the burrow and her parents. The twins left for the shop a few hours ago, and Leah was pacing the room nervously as her eyes shifted from the fireplace to the window. She was waiting for a certain twin to pop back in, and she was getting worried he'll be too late. After yet another turn in the living room, the fireplace roared to life and George stepped out, patting the dust away from his work robes.

"Sorry I'm late." He walked closer, placing a kiss on her cheek. "I needed an excuse to get away from the shop."

"It's okay, she's not here yet." Leah glanced out the window, before turning back to George. "What did you say?"

"Told Fred I needed to deposit some money. So, you know what I'm doing later." He grinned, shaking a pouch with coins.

"I'm sorry you had to lie."

"It's okay, this is important. And if everything goes alright, he'll know the truth soon." He said putting an arm around her shoulder, giving it a squeeze. He kicked off his shoes and flopped himself down on the couch, while Leah started pacing again with a small smile on her lips as she looked to George who felt right at home when the doorbell rang. George jumped back up and followed her to the door.

Her hand lingered on the doorknob as she took in a deep breath before turning it and opening the door. Mrs. Weasley stood there looking as nervous as Leah and gave her an insecure smile.

"Mrs. Weasley." Leah said, stepping aside to let the older witch in.

"Leah. George, what are you doing here?" She asked surprised.

"Uhm - I..."

"He's been staying here with Fred for a week." Leah said as they walked to the living room.

"I'll get us something to drink." George quickly said before disappearing to the kitchen. Leah and Molly sat down on the couch across from each other.

"Leah... I'm so sorry, for what I said. When I saw how much Fred loves you, even George..." She smiled at her son as he handed her a glass, before he sat down next to Leah. "I know this isn't an excuse, but I was afraid. Afraid of what your capable of."

"You don't think I'm not? My life has been turned upside down for the last months. Not only did I found out I'm a witch, but I can also see dead people. And even have a family I didn't know about. I'm still trying to figure everything out, the only thing that keeps me grounded, that keeps me from losing my mind are the twins. I love both of them, and I'm not planning on giving them up."

"I know. And I don't want to take them from you, I've seen how much they care about you." She looked at her lap, playing with her fingers. "I was just broken after Fred... It felt like I would never heal. Then we found out you could see him and that you didn't tell us, tell me. I let anger and fear control me, but the twins explained everything. Please forgive me. I don't only have you to thank for what you did, but for making us heal again, for making George heal and from making Fred the happiest man I've seen in years."

"I forgive you." Leah said softly. She really did, she knew Molly's point. How would she have reacted if the roles were reversed?

"You do?" She asked surprised, eyes wide. Leah nodded with a smile and Molly jumped up and rounded the coffee table. Leah rose from her seat with George, just in time before Molly wrapped her arms her, giving her a bone crushing hug. "You should come by this Sunday, for dinner." She smiled broadly as she pulled away, her hands still on her shoulders.