No wonder

What in the name of wei ying's beauty happened to his brother all of sudden?

Was his tea poisoned? It can't be. He didn't drank the tea for he was so enraged at the people sitting around him in the hall badmouthing wei ying, so he doesn't know

Lan wangji reached to the cup of tea and took a sniff just to make sure. Apparently, his xiongzhang wasn't poisoned but drunk. For this tea has herbs that has a small amount of alcohol. Or to be exact, those herbs are used to produce a medical alcohol.

However that doesn't explain why lan xichen started calling him fool and over everything else, calling wei ying 'brother-in-law' .

Lan wangji haven't even confess to wei wuxian yet. He had only shamelessly and inappropriately stolen a kiss from wei ying, no, he forced wei ying into the kiss

Or.. maybe, maybe his brother had seen him kiss wei ying and he mistakenly thought they were together?

But that doesn't explain a lot of what was said. Marriage, fights, birth, children (his child), frustration and lot more

Lan wangji came to a halt when lan xichen suddenly passed out. He forced himself to act indifferently Infront of those cultivators and lifted his brother in one hand on his right side, grabbing shouyue by his left hand

And so, he exited the hall. The discussion of wei ying's action obviously came to a stop for now.

He exited, definitely not run away. He didn't escape, it's unbecoming of him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^°°
°°^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Silence fell on the cultivators gathered in the biggest hall of koi tower.

It only broke when sect leader Jiang also exited the grand hall , zidian still cracking on his hand frightening purple light

What have they just heard? Hanguang-jun and newly titled Yiling Patriarch are married? They have a child? Camps? Wen dogs helped wei wuxian in giving birth?

What more? What is believable , what is not?

Sect leader lan mentioned that wei wuxian is feeling tired because he is still recovering from giving birth however that possible.

Someone echoed their thoughts out loud,
"Now if we think back to that, hadn't yiling laozu always looked tired a little and doesn't show up much ?"

"True, maybe he was attending to that child of his"

"Yes but, how can two man give life to children?"

Someone from the Zu Shi sect answered, a thoughtful look on his face " If our old stories to be believed, a child is born from the yang energy of men, and the yin energy of women. And considering the spiritual energy as yang and resentful energy as yin, I believe it can happen somehow" he closed his mouth for a second, pressed his lips in a thin line then reopened his mouth "However, how that child came out of yiling laozu, I do not have any idea"

To that , a healer from the Yu sect replied, "There are cases where women cannot give birth in natural way, and thus us healers help with the birth with a surgery that indicates us to open the womb slightly, took out the child and reclose the wound. Some women suffer the side effects of the long course tiredness"

"So you are saying, this is the reason for his ill health that Lan zongzhu mentioned?" "Yes-"

They were interpreted by Su Minshan who is the newly founded SU sect leader "I think you have strayed from our original cause of being here, we are here to discuss how to punish wei wuxian for attacking and killing the guards only to free wen dogs"