Chapter Eleven

*Four months later Sadie's POV*

I struggled to get off the couch. My huge pregnant belly made it hard.

Niall and Liam we're off doing an interview in frickin Japan and A very pregnant Jasmine and a very pregnant me were left with four children.

I slumped back on the couch in defeat.

"Forget it! I'm too fat to get off this stupid couch!" I mumbled tears running down my cheeks. My pregnancy hormones are fully intact and running wild. 

"You are not fat." I heard an British accented voice say from behind me.

I gasped and twisted around.

"I thought you weren't gonna come home until tomorrow?"

He smiled holding his hand out to help me up. "We caught an earlier flight."

I gladly let him help me and then I crushed him in a hug.  

"I missed you. Its hard being pregnant and having 4 other kids plus another pregnant woman here and our husbands aren't here."

He kissed me softly. "Baby I don't mean for you to feel even the slightest bit abandoned or lonely. How about we go out tonight? Just you and me?"

"But what about Hannah and James?" I asked.

"Jasmine and I will watch them." Niall said coming in carrying his overnight bag.

My eyes filled with tears. Danged pregnancy hormones! "Really Nialler?"

He smiled and Nodded. "Yes. You two go out."

I waddled over to him hugging him as tightly as I could.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"No Problem Sadiecakes." He whispered back.

After we'd gotten ready Liam drove us to El Nopal. I laughed, in shock mostly, that there was an El Nopal in London, England.

"Payne, Table for two." Liam said as he stepped up to the waiter. The waiter smiled and nodded grabbing two menus, leading us to the back. "LIAM!" I heard a couple girls yell. He smiled and waved at them and continued following the waiter.

I gasped as we were finally taken to our table. It was covered in a red table cloth, had a couple of small candles flickering softly and a red rose was placed on one plate. Once again for the third time in an hour and a half my eyes flooded with tears.

"Liam its so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." He replied and I blushed. 

"Sadie I want to ask you something." He said with a serious face.

"OK." 

He pulled out a velvet box and opened it showing me there was a golden band in there. 

"I love you. Always have always will. When you look at me my heart still flutters like it was the first time I saw your face. You make me feel like a teenager again. Will you please Marry me? Again?"

I let the tears spill over as I nodded. He carefully slid the ring on my finger and kissed me. 

We had the most perfect night. I really should do something in return for Jasmine and Niall.

When we got home Jasmine greeted me with a low voice telling me all four children were asleep.

I hugged her tightly thanking her for somehow getting James asleep without me.

"So did you have fun tonight?" She asked as we sat on the couch. (with the help of our husbands)

"Yea. Actually Liam and I have something to tell you."