─── TWO, SEVENTEEN AGAIN

Start from the beginning

As everyone descended into their respective cars, Riley's hand found Scott's and stopped him.

"Scott, wait." She voiced.

Scott looked at the blonde, curious. "Yes?"

Riley closed the pressed her lips against his in sweet and passionate kiss. The McCall boy was surprised at first, but swiftly kiss her back.

While this may not have been the exact scenario he imagined, Scott couldn't find it in himself to care as his hands found their way around Riley's waist, pulling her body more into the kiss.

He would lying if he said he didn't remember the last time they kissed, but it felt like it's been an eternity. He missed this connection between him and her. How his lips moved against her with fullness of passion.

Though a honk broke the duo apart and diverted their attention towards the culprit.

"Quit sucking on each other faces—there are children present." Stiles exclaimed.

"I'll call you when I get home." Scott smiled as hard as he could.

"Okay." Riley smiled.

The duo shared one last kiss before departing into their respective vehicles.

Though when Riley entered, she tried her hardest not to smile as she could feel the amused grins written all over their faces.

"Shut up, say nothing." She stated as she crunk up her vehicle.

RILEY EXITED OUT OF THE FRONT DOOR of her new apartment that she, Aiden, Ethan and Isaac would be living in. With her mother gone, Riley didn't want to live the house and it was only a two bedroom. Thankfully Aiden mentioned the apartment that Alphas formerly stayed in had plenty of room and was available.

She locked the door, adjusting the strap of her backpack before walking towards the elevator where the boys was waiting, when suddenly her phone chimed with a notification. Prompting the blonde to pull it out and saw that it was from Stiles.

BATMAN ⚾️
we have a situation! derek been arrested.

BUFFY
what do you mean he's been arrested? how it is that possible?

BATMAN⚾️
he escaped from the clinic. Cops found him at the Hale House.

BATMAN⚾️
Scott and I are on the way to the Station.

BUFFY
Meet you there.

At the sound of the elevator's ding, Riley looked up from her phone and followed the others into the elevator.

"Derek's been arrested." Riley announced to the pack.

"What?" Isaac said in disbelief.

"How?" Ethan questioned.

"Why?" Aiden asked.

"He escaped from the clinic and went to the old Hale House where the cops arrested him for trespassing." Riley explained.