WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER 💔 EP-11

Start from the beginning

We went to karthii's house as karthii's house and yn's house are next to each other

I went in and went to karthii's bedroom as we sleep in same bed room..

Karthii POV
It's almost nearly 3 weeks that incident happened between me and Karthik… I'm scared what if tae find this out what will he think of me from that day i couldn't sleep in peace.. it's haunting me like hell..

I went in behind tae he immediately jumped onto the bed and in order to take rest… i went into the bathroom to get freshen up…

AFTER 4 DAYS
Yn POV
Tomorrow is tae's and karthii's engagement… i fell like i will die at any moment.. it hurts a lot to see ur loved one getting engaged with someone else…

Today we planned to go for a little shopping and also for the engagement rings.. i decided to drive the car Tinku sat beside me and at the back tae and karthii…

We reached the mall now first we went to select the rings as it's most important than the costumes… they selected their rings which the loved..
The rings

Tinku POV
We 4 came for the shopping in one car and others in other cars.. Jimin came to me and told that taehyung parents and hyungs will reach airport at any time so he said he'll be going to the airport and will after picking them up now me and jk are sticked together he selected my costume for tomorrow and i selected his costume…

Tinku: i never meet taehyung's parents..
Jk: ikr now they will be here you can meet them..
Yn: guys come here select one lehenga for mee…
Tinku: but yasshu (yn's Nick name) why are not wearing the saree..
Yn: no Tinku i want to wear the saree after marriage not now…
Jk: but u should wear it none of us 7 saw u in saree not even tae..
Yn: ntg i will wear it after marriage jkk… it will be particular to wear a saree after marriage so i will enjoy in dresses atleast before it…come on select one..
Tinku/jk: the cream one ( both at the same time)

Jk: wiahhhbroo our tastes are samee..
Tinku: yupp broo 😁
Yn: i had a thought to buy the same one thanks for the selection…

Yn POV
I took the yellow one then jimin came to us telling that tae's parents are here Mr and Mrs Kim came to us as karthii and tae are also here..
Tae: how are you mom dad i missed you both..( while hugging them both)..
Mrs Kim: we are fine son what about you??.
Tae: I'm fine mom..
Mr Kim: well where is ou soon-to-be daughter in law…
Mrs Kim: she must be her…