Insecurity-1~|JJK&KTH|

Start from the beginning

She smiled watching him. He seemed considerate.

"You are such a pick-me girl. I hate it when you stoop low to attract guys." Taehyung spoke from behind. She looked behind.

He was her fiance. He had come there to her University to take her out on a date.

He was a young but rich and famous actor. They first met each other at Elle's mom's movie premiere where Taehyung was invited.

She caught Taehyung's eyes and he started to entice her and proposed to her one day and she accepted it since he was so sweet towards her.

"Taehyung, he came to me and it was a normal conversation," she explained and he mockingly chuckled and sat beside her.

"You are clever. You attract guys by being alone and silent so they pity you and initiate a conversation." he glared at her. He was over-possessive and skeptical of her fidelity.

"Taehyung, I love you! Why would I do that?" she said almost tearing up.

"I don't remember the last time you smiled at me, even when I am your fiance!" he said clenching his fists.

She loved him but she had been feeling low and depressed lately.

She smiled at Eunwoo because of his sweet behaviour that she rarely got from someone.

"It's not like that. I am sorry if I hurt you!" she looked down unable to explain herself.

She was conditioned to be like this since childhood. She wasn't allowed to show emotions like anger, sadness or frustration. She was not permitted to get upset with her parent's attitude. She was supposed to be a people pleaser. She was not allowed to value herself above everyone else or think of her feelings first.

"Okay now stop crying! Come with me!" he said and grabbed her hand before taking her to his car.

.

They were having lunch. Ella was just replying. She wanted some time alone but didn't want to look rude by saying that to Taehyung.

"Why are you wearing such a short dress?" Taehyung asked as he looked at her bare legs. Her mom chose her outfits for every day. "You look like a slut when you wear scantily clad clothes!" he glared at her. His statement almost teared her up.

"I am sorry. I will avoid such clothes." she apologized.

"You are going to be my wife soon. You should take care of my stature. Kims have standards to live up to!" he said. She nodded.

He dropped her home later after lunch.

Ella opened the main door and flinched when she heard her parents fighting for a stupid reason in the lounge while the servants were watching them but they didn't seem to care.

"I am not entitled to listen to your nuisance!" her mom shouted.

"Well, then leave me. Why don't you divorce me?" her dad shouted back.

"You want divorce so you can easily hang out with your mistresses?" Her mom fired back.

She decided to walk past them but her dad saw her.

"Ella, look what your mom did. I sweetly asked her to serve tea for my friends and she started fighting with me in front of them. It's so embarrassing that they left our home because of her unmanageable behavior! She still thinks of herself as perfect. Do you think it was my fault?" her dad complained.

"I am not your servant who would serve you or your guests. You did it to degrade me in front of them. Ella, tell him how much low he is!" her mom complained.