Isn't it Beautiful?

Start from the beginning

Aum: (*nervously) It's nothing like you saw

Ren: You don't have to explain, we can understand. (*Ren and Hazel look at each other and chuckle 🤭)
Aum: (*nudges MJ) Why don't you tell them?
MJ: (*shyly) What?
(*Kavin walks in rubbing his head with the towel)
Kavin: I feel so good now, my stomach is empty, I feel so light. (*Everyone looks at him and laugh)
Ren: I think we should leave now. It's already too late.
Kavin: Chai!
(*They bide their goodbyes and MJ, Kavin and Ren walks out.)
Outside the house,
Ren: See you later then!
MJ: (*whispers) Send me the photo, okay? (*Ren smirks)
Kavin: What photo?
MJ: (*shyly) Nothing, nothing, let's go.
(*Kavin and MJ get into Kavin's car while Ren drives away in his own car.)
Scene 4:
Kavin is driving. Notification pops on MJ's phone.
*Message from Ren*
Ren: ∆Photo
(*MJ downloads the pic and smiles seeing it.)
Kavin: What is it? Show me as well.
MJ: (*hiding his phone) You don't have to know.
Kavin: Huh, mean friends! I'm all alone in this world.
MJ: (*teasingly) Why don't you bring back Kaning, then you'll no longer be alone.
Kavin: (*whines) But how? I tried calling her with different numbers but each time she hung up and blocked the number. She's offended.
MJ: I have a plan!
Kavin: What?
MJ: Turn the car towards Kaning's house.
Kavin: But it's too late, she must be asleep already.
MJ: Trust me! Just do as I say.
Kavin: Fine!
(*He halts the car in front of Kaning's house.)
Kavin: Now what? Should I call her?
MJ: (*scribbling something on a paper) No, wait!
Kavin: Arai?
(*MJ gets down and wraps the paper around the pen and throws it towards Kaning's room's window. The pen hits the window pane with a clink. Kaning wakes up hearing the sound. MJ quickly gets on the car.)
MJ: Quick fast! Drive away.
Kavin: But...
MJ: Fast!
(*They drive away at full speed)
Kavin: What did you just do?
MJ: You don't have to think much. Just get ready for tomorrow's date.
Kavin: Date?
MJ: Chai! (*Winks)
Scene 5:
In Kaning's room,
Kaning: What was that sound?
(*She drowsily walks out of her bed and opens the balcony door and steps on the pen)
Kaning: Ouch! What is this?
(*She bends to pick it up and sees the note)
Note:
Dear Kaning,
If you've ever loved Kavin, do come tomorrow to Oaken Leaves Restaurant at 20:00. Will be waiting for you.
Yours only,
Kavin
Kaning: Now what is he up to? (*Sighs and walks in)
Scene 6:
In Thyme's bedroom,
Thyme sends his customised goodnight stickers with his face to Gorya and waits for her text.
Gorya replies with a drowsy picture of hers, Caption: Good night, love.
Thyme gets happy and excited. He beats his legs on the bed and squishes his face on the pillow.
Scene 7:
It's morning time. Hazel freshens up and gets ready for morning walk. As she opens the door, she sees Zone waiting for her. She smiles at him.
Zone: You didn't come for walk yesterday. (*Hazel nods)
Zone: I was waiting for you. (*Hazel smiles slightly)
(*They jog slowly while Zone speaks. As they reach BK Park, Ren is already waiting for Hazel with a bright smile but his smile turns into a mean countenance upon seeing Zone)
Ren: (*To Hazel) You've come today. Are you fine? (*Hazel nods smilingly)
Zone: (*concerned) Why? What happened? Are you unwell? Why didn't you tell me, I could've taken you for a check-up.
Ren: (*walking in front of him) You needn't have to worry so much. I'm there for her.
(*Zone shrugs)
(*They walk in for yoga practice, Ally comes in panting)
Ally: (*in her cheesy voice) Hey there! Long time no see.
(*Hazel waves at her)
Zone: (*murmurs) There she goes. (*Rolls eyes)

Ally: (*trying to sound cute) Zone, did you say something?Zone: Nothing! Just wasn't expecting to see you here

Zone: Nothing! Just wasn't expecting to see you here. (*Ren chuckles)
(*As they are doing the yoga practice, Hazel's hair continually cover up her face, as she tries to hold them together with a hair-tie, the hair-tie breaks. Zone and Ren see it.)
Zone: (*pulling out a scrunchie from his pocket) Here, take this! (*Hazel takes and bows to thank him, Ren and Ally get jealous)
Ren: (*angrily whispers into Zone's ear) Why are you carrying around women's hair-ties?
Zone: (*countering) You needn't have to worry so much!
Ally: Zone, do you have another scrunchie by any chance? Psst! These hekkin' hair. (*She tucks her her hair behind her ear)
Zone: (*smiles creepily) No! Hazel left this in my car the other day when I dropped her home. I was carrying it to return it to her.
Ally and Ren: You dropped her home? (*Hazel turns around to see them)
Zone: I suddenly came across her and I dropped her. Not a great deal.
(*Ren fumes)
Scene 8:
Hazel gets ready for work. She sees the mark on her neck and tries to cover it up with foundation but decides against it.
She sighs and walks out. A driver is waiting for her in the car. She confusedly looks at him.
Driver: Miss Hazel?
(*Hazel nods)
Driver: Khun Thyme sent me to pick you for office.
(*He phone rings)
*Voice message from Ren*
Ren: Hazel, sorry, won't be able to make it up to you. Got an urgent engagement, Thyme has probably sent for you.
(*She types a reply)
Hazel: No problem! Take care of yourself.
(*She gets on the car)
Scene 9:
Kaning is at Maytee O'. She is organising the flowers. Gorya walks in.
Gorya: Kaning?
(*Kaning excitedly turns around and hugs Gorya)
Kaning: Gorya called you so many times, you never answered.
Gorya: Actually a lot of things happened and my phone got lost, so I couldn't contact you.
(*They sit down)
Kaning: Is it? Gorya (*pauses)
Gorya: Arai?
Kaning: Khod tode na! I treated you rudely and didn't even take interest....
Gorya: Never did I mind that. But one thing I did mind.
Kaning: What?
Gorya: There's so much going on in your life but you didn't tell me about anything. Am I not your bestfriend?
Kaning: Sorry na! It's such a long story that I didn't know where to start from. I didn't want to trouble you.
Gorya: Ugh! Same excuse from everyone. But now, I have ample time to hear from you,go on.
(*Kaning giggles. They continue their chit-chat.)
Gorya: So, when are you planning to resolve the matter with Kavin?
Kaning: I don't know, last night someone dropped a note on my window, saying that if I love Kavin, I should visit a place. I'm pretty confident that this must be Kavin but...
Gorya: Where is the place? (*Uncle Ga enters)
Uncle Ga: (*exclaims) Goodness! My beautiful ladies are together after a long time.
(*He joins them and they gossip till customers come.)
Scene 10:
Hazel is afraid of entering into the office because of the repercussions against her. She timidly stands outside, waiting for Thyme to arrive. Thyme's Porsché stops right in front of her and Thyme gets down.
Scene 11:
Ren is in his office. He looks worried.
Ren: (*to himself) God knows if she has reached office safely or not. Should I call her? (*Takes the phone in his hand)
Manager: Sir, they've come.
Ren: Okay, wait! (*He walks out)

*The End*