How could you do this to me?

Scene 1:
Kavin is in his room. He receives a message.
*Message from Kaning*
Kaning: Meet me at Sky on 20. I'm waiting!
Location
(*Kavin reads the message and frowns)
Kavin: Isn't Sky on 20 a bar? (*Scratches his head)
He quickly grabs his wallet and the car keys and walks out.
Scene 2:
Gorya walks out of the railway station. A small child is selling roses. As the child approaches her, she purchases a red rose from him and pays for it. She stops a taxi.
Gorya: (*to the taxi driver) Parama office?
Driver: (*Nods) Please get on, madam.
Gorya: Thao rhai? (*How much? in Thai)
Driver: 75 baht.
Gorya: It's 60 baht from here to Parama office.
Driver: Mai dai o, madam. Pay me 65, okay?
(*Gorya gets on the taxi. She smiles as she looks at the rose)

Gorya's POV: Gosh! Why am I feeling nervous? I've known Thyme for years but every time I meet him, I still blush as if it's our first meet

Gorya's POV: Gosh! Why am I feeling nervous? I've known Thyme for years but every time I meet him, I still blush as if it's our first meet. I know that Thyme will be so glad to see me back and he will be proud of his Gorya when I tell him that I got the job finally. (*Becomes stressed) But why did he lie? What is going on his mind? I need to clear all my doubts. We will sit together and talk till daybreak until all my sorrows and doubts are washed away by his words.
She imagines:
As she enters Thyme's cabin,
Gorya: Thyme?
(*Thyme jumps up seeing her. He runs to her and picks her up in his arms and kisses her forehead)
Thyme: (*a broad smile on his face) Gorya, I missed you so much! (*Sniff-kisses her cheek)
Gorya: So did I! (*He pulls her closer and passionately kisses her on the lips)

 He runs to her and picks her up in his arms and kisses her forehead)Thyme: (*a broad smile on his face) Gorya, I missed you so much! (*Sniff-kisses her cheek)Gorya: So did I! (*He pulls her closer and passionately kisses her on the lips)

{Definitely, the scene viewers wait for😆}
(*Gorya smiles as she imagines the entire scene)
Gorya: (*mutters) Thyme, I'm coming.
Scene 3:
Thyme is in his cabin, standing and drinking water. He chokes and water spills on the floor.
Thyme: Shiaaaa! I need to get this cleaned.
(*His phone rings. He sits back on his revolving chair and speaks over phone)
Hazel enters. She brings in a file and keeps it on Thyme's table and stands next to him. Thyme disconnects the call and checks the file.
Thyme: (*to Hazel) Thank you so much for this! Mea would've killed me if I couldn't get this done. (*Hazel smiles)
Thyme: Almost all the employees have left already, I guess. (*Hazel nods) Sorry! I made you go to that dreadful conference room and after the tiring day made you work overtime. (*Hazel shrugs and smiles)
Scene 4:
Gorya enters the Parama office and walks into the corridor.
Gorya: Why is it so dark? Have all the employees left already? Let me check if Thyme is still there in his cabin. Otherwise I'll again have to go to Parama mansion. 😩
Scene 5:
In Thyme's cabin,
Thyme: Is Ren coming? (*Hazel nods)
(*Notification in Thyme's phone)
*Message from Ren*
Ren: Office isn't over yet?
(*Thyme laughs as he reads the text)
Thyme: (*shows Hazel the message) See! Speak of the devil. You can leave now, he must be waiting. (*Hazel smiles shyly)
As Hazel walks away,
Thyme: Careful there's water!
As she abruptly turns around hearing Thyme, she slips and falls on the water. As she falls down, Thyme giggles.
Thyme: (*trying to stop laughing as Hazel gives him a death stare) Sorry! I don't mean to but hahaha (*he can't just stop laughing)
He walks upto Hazel and extends his hand for for help. As soon as Hazel grabs his hand and tries to get up, Thyme too becomes  off-balance and falls down. They both laugh upon the falling misery like kids.
Thyme: I- I (*laughs)
Gorya almost reaches Thyme's cabin. She hears the laughter from outside.
Gorya: (*mutters) Who it must be at this hour?
She opens the door and sees both Thyme and Hazel sitting on the floor and laughing, their hands still held together. They don't notice Gorya. The rose slips out of her fingers.
Gorya: (*clasps her hands) Is this why the entire office is empty? So, that you guys can have fun here.
Thyme: (*gets up) Gorya! You here?
Gorya: Weren't expecting me, chai mai? Did I disturb you?
Thyme: Mai dai
Scene 6:
Kaning is dressed in a mini dress. Apparently, she is uncomfortable in the dress as she keeps pulling it. As she stands in the bar amidst the crowd, she timidly looks around, awaiting Kavin's arrival. Two men approach her.
Man 1: Hey beautiful! Why are you standing here alone? Looking for a company?
Man 2: Shall I get you a drink?
Kaning: (*wary) No, thank you! (*Walks away)
Kaning's POV: I could've never imagined coming to such a place, that too in this dress, doing all this but if...
Kavin walks in, his eyes curiously looking for Kaning. He spots Kaning standing alone in a corner, rubbing her upper arms with her hands to do away with the cold. He sees her rather immodest dress and frowns. He walks up to her. Loud music is playing in the background. He pulls her by her hand but she releases her hand from his grip and looks at him angrily.
Kavin: What are you doing here? Why did you want me to come here? What's wrong with you chipmunk?
(*As Kaning sees him,she remembers about the other women Kavin had been hooking up with. She gets angry and walks upto to the bartender and takes a drink from him)
Bartender: But that's too strong. Should've added soda (*before he completes his sentence, Kaning gulps up every single drop from the glass, leaving Kavin looking at her in awe)
Kaning: (*gets closer to Kavin, inebriated) Isn't this what you wanted?
Kavin: (*trying to keep her at a distance) Kaning, this is not the right place to talk, let me drop you home, we can talk tomorrow. (*Kaning drinks another glass of wine)
Kaning: Tomorrow? Why tomorrow? (*Laughs)
Kavin tries to pull her by her hand but she pushes Kavin on a couch and climbs over him.
Kaning: Isn't this what you like? Short dresses, party, loud music, drunken women. Isn't this your type? High-class?
Kavin: Kaning, listen!
Kaning: (*covers his mouth) Shh! 🤫 Today you'll not talk, you'll only listen.
(*Kavin looks into her eyes, he forcefully makes her sit up straight)
Kaning: (*whines)You went around with other women, I never spoke a word against it. You partied everyday, never did I say anything. You never had much time for me, did I ever complain? Tell me, Kavin, tell me!
Kavin: (*in a low voice) No (*his eyes gazing into hers)
Kaning: (*sighs) You never said you loved me. In fact, you could never get over Mona, you could never accept me. (*Weeps) You just took me for granted. You were always in a confused state of mind, but still cared for me, treated me well, giving me false hopes. You never loved me, but what about my poor heart? What is my fault? (*Lightly hitting him on his chest)
Kavin: But..
Kaning: No, not today! Kavin, hear me out. Isn't this how you want women to dress? See, today I'm all glammed up just for you. You love partying, right? That's why I have brought you here! Now have fun! Have fun! (*Puts her head on his chest against his loudly beating heart. There is guilt in his eyes)
Kaning: (*like a kid) What was my fault? That I belong to a middle class family or that I am not very highly educated. You never knew why I had to quit my studies, you never asked. And tell me why do you hang around with those erotic women? Who was that babygirl? Am I not suitable for you? Am I so unlovable?
Kavin: See Kaning, it's not about you. I never wanted to be with those women it's just that I was having a difficult time.
Kaning: Difficult time? You could've spoken with me. Why didn't you? (*Cries) Why?
Kavin: (*mutters) You weren't willing to listen.(*stands up) Kaning, this is not the right place or the right time. Let's go!
Kaning: (*stands up and pulls him closer by grabbing his shirt collar)Why not talk here? Why are you avoiding me? (*Shouts) Don't you understand that I love you, damn it? Don't you see it in my eyes? I have loved you from day 1 but you never
Kavin: Kaning!
(* Kaning crashes her lips against his and passes out with her head on his chest)

 Let's go!Kaning: (*stands up and pulls him closer by grabbing his shirt collar)Why not talk here? Why are you avoiding me? (*Shouts) Don't you understand that I love you, damn it? Don't you see it in my eyes? I have loved you from day 1 but you n...

{The scene that we never found in F4 : Thailand Season-1🥲}
Scene 7:
At Parama office, Thyme tries to hug Gorya, but she pushes him away.
Gorya: What is this affection for, Thyme?
Thyme: Gorya, you're angry, let me explain you.
Gorya: What's there to explain, Thyme? The fact that you've been lying to me all this time. How could you do this to me, Thyme? Everytime you were spending time with this dirty girl (*points at Hazel) and everytime you lied, Thyme.
Thyme: Gorya please, not here. You don't know anything about her.
Gorya: Thyme, I wasn't even away for a month and...(*holds her forehead) Tell me, what is your relationship with this woman?
Thyme: Gorya, no!
Gorya: Tell me! Why are you hesitating? You take her out for shopping, outings, you visit her home. Isn't it? (*Thyme remains silent, Hazel tries to calm her down)
Gorya: (*to Hazel) Get your hands off me! Hazel, right? That's your name? (*Hazel nods nervously)
Gorya: So, Hazel, let me tell you that Thyme and I have dated for years now and you are here, I don't know if you're an opportunistic bloody woman or maybe a slut....
Thyme: (*angrily shouts) Gorya! (*His eyes wide, Gorya gets scared)
Gorya grits her teeth and walks out, stepping on the rose she dropped few moments ago. As she walks away, Thyme sits back on the couch, flustered. Hazel stands there feeling guilty. As Gorya walks away, she crashes with Ren outside Parama office.
Ren: Gorya?
(*She doesn't pause to talk but walks away.)
Ren: When did she come back? What happened to her? Was she angry? Or have I mistaken another woman to be Gorya?
(*He confusedly walks towards Thyme's cabin)

*The End*