Isn't it Beautiful?

Scene 1:
Thyme and Gorya reach at Gorya's place. Gorya gets down, so does Thyme.
Gorya: Why are you getting down? You should leave now. It's too late.
Thyme: I-I
Gorya: Arai Thyme?
Thyme: (*Pouts) Can I stay here tonight?
Gorya: (*turns her face away and tries not to smile) Bao!
Thyme: Please, (*lays his head on her shoulder) I'm tired. I'm sick, I need someone to take care of me.
Gorya: No Thyme, how can you stay here? You don't have clothes, no toothbrush.
Thyme: I can use yours.

Gorya: Shiaa! Stupid

Gorya: Shiaa! Stupid. (*Hits his head) Be off!
Thyme: (*puppy eyes) Please!
Gorya: (*pushes him towards the car) Go!
(*Thyme sighs and sits in his car)
Thyme: Mean!
Gorya: Bye! (*Smiles and walks in)
Thyme: (*shouts) Gorya, stop!
(*Gorya turns around)
Thyme: You forgot something!
Gorya: What? (*Walks towards him)
Thyme: Listen! (*Gorya bends near his window)
(*Thyme kisses Gorya on her cheek)
Thyme: Done!
Gorya: (*rubbing her cheek) Shiaa, Thyme.
Thyme: (*childish giggle) Bye bye!
(*Drives away)
Scene 2:
Ren halts his car near a cliff. Hazel looks at him confusedly.
Ren: Get down! Don't you want some fresh air?
(*They get down the car and sit on the car bonnet.)
Ren: (*pointing at the moon) Isn't it beautiful?
Hazel nods looking at it. She smiles seeing the full moon. Ren quickly gets down and brings his harmonica and starts playing it. Hazel looks at him, surprised. The soft winds blow and the melodious tune played on the instrument harmonises with the environment. Hazel affectionately looks at Ren. She smiles. Ren pauses.
Ren: (*pushing a strand of hair behind her ear) You look beautiful when you smile. (*Hazel bats her eyes)
*Awkward silence*
Ren: (*sighs) Uh, I guess we are getting late. Should we leave now?
(*Hazel nods)
Scene 3:
Kavin stops the car in front of Aum's home. They get down.
Aum: Thank you for the ride, but I'd still say that Kavin is world's worst driver.
(*MJ chuckles)
Aum: (*looking around) It seems P' hasn't reached home yet. You may leave.
MJ: Don't worry, we'll wait till Hazel and Ren come. I know you are afraid.
Aum: I'd rather be afraid of perverts like you.
Kavin: Can I please use your washroom? Emergency. (*She hesitantly looks at him)
Aum: Fine. (*She unlocks the door)
(*MJ comfortably sits on the sofa)
Kavin: Can I get a towel?
(*Aum brings a towel for him and shows him the way to the washroom)
MJ is sitting on the sofa, checking the images in gallery and smiling.
(*Ren parks the car in front of Hazel's house and they get down.)
Aum comes walking and suddenly notices the photos in MJ's gallery. He quickly hides his phone seeing her.
Aum: Hoiii! Wait! Aren't those my photos? Show me.
MJ: No, they aren't.
Aum sits next to him and snatches the phone from his hand and checks his phone, he tries to take his phone back and ends up leaning on Aum. As their eyes meet, they pause to look at each other for a moment. They get startled by the sound of camera shutter. Yes, it's Ren secretly clicking their pictures. Aum pushes MJ and stands up seeing them. She tidies up her clothes.

F4 Thailand Sequel: Somboon Baep (Perfect)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara