"Let the time pass dear, you'll get to know it yourself" The voice answered the unasked question.

--------------------Time skip-the other day--------------------

"Arya, its time for lunch" Maharaj Pandu saw his beautiful wife running towards him.

"Dear Kunti, slow down priye! Come here!" Pandu said opening his arms for his beautiful wife which she responded by smiling and hugging him.

"Arya! What are you doing here? Let's go! Madri is waiting for us" Kunti said looking at her husband.

"Oh come on Priye let's spend sometime here. It's refreshing here soo calm and soothing"

"Ya, today its calm But yesterday, it looked like Yamuna was about to swallow the whole Aryavart" Kunti said looking at the calm river in front of her.

"ARYA!"

"What happened dear? I am here only" Pandu said looking at his wife concerned.

"Oh my god Arya come here! Look!"

"Oh no! Kunti looks like it's a child" Pandu said immediately jumping in the river going for the child.

"ARYAAAAA"

"Don't worry dear, I'm fine" Pandu said getting out of the river with the baby.

"Oh my God Arya! Don't just jump off like that, you scared me to death today"

"Look at her dear! She's the most gorgeous baby girl I've ever seen" Pandu said clearly mesmerized by the little one ignoring his wife's worried statement.

"You are right Arya, indeed she is" Kunti said taking the girl in her arms, the girl opened her beautiful eyes and widely smiled at the couple hovering over her, stretching her little arms trying to touch their faces. The couple looked at each other and smiled agreeing at the unspoken fact that they want to adopt the girl.

"Acchi!" The couple heard the sneezing of their baby.

"OMG, Arya looks like she's caught cold. Lets go" Kunti said walking away from her husband towards their little hut they themselves made.

"You know what Kunti"

"What, Arya?"

"I have always wanted a daughter as cute as you and guess what, looks like Narayan heard my wishes", Pandu confessed his wish of a daughter and his love for his wife at the same time.

"Oh come on Arya! Shut up!" Kunti exclaimed blushing hard.

"No, but I really did"

"Stop it Arya, you are making me blush"

"Oh God! Am I?" He said jumping in front of his dear wife.

"Arya!" she exclaimed followed by the most beautiful and melodious giggle from the little girl which made them both smile and touch her cheeks only to notice that her cheeks were burning hot and had turned red.

"OMG Arya we need to hurry, She's got fever"

"And we need one son too! Let's hurry"

"ARYA! That's not the main topic right now" Kunti exclaimed hurrying towards their home.

"DONT FORGET TO CALL THE VAIDYA"

"What happened jiji? Why Vaidya? Who's sick?!" Madri asked anxious.

"This little girl Madri, she's got fever"

"Huh?! But you said you were going to invoke Indra dev for a son no?"