0 - From A Different Perspective

6 years ago, when the flowers decayed, the animals were berserk and the sky died, that was when Belos tried to take control of the Isles' carcass and initiate the cleansing of the whole Realm he so obsessedly pontificated. An action, a plan, a course... that failed.

With the help of a name resounding in time - since the event which has come to be known as "Belos' True Fall" - "Luz Noceda", Belos lost.

His power amounted to virtually nothing, and with sources from purported observers, he tried to trick the human-witch, he failed in that regard also. He was a trickster to the bitter end. His body in the acid rain turned to an eldritch, grotesque, cacodaemoniacal specter - a shell from what was once, and surprisingly so, also human at a time, whose heart was set out to truly help people find morality, to want to help people. A heart that got corrupted from the inside-out, when his mission turned from helping others to purging those he deemed beyond helping.

But of course, I would know that; I know what it was like to work for Belos.

You had a purpose, and you developed yourself, played games to the hilt for the pursuit of serving one man's malicious empire and his glass ego's aforethought of it all.

Now that Belos is gone and peace reigns the free peoples interdimensionally, freedom calls me. And from a different perspective, it's gasping at me: advising me. To move to none other than the free-est place in the Two Realms: America.