She shot a look at him. "Zac, is it broken? It's probably broken" she shook her head, turning to walk towards the bathroom. "It's not broken Fatima, it's just sore as shit. I'm fine" He said, following after her. She said nothing as she grabbed two large hand towels, running cold water over one and ringing it out really good.

"Tima.."

"I heard you Zac" she answered but she didn't stop moving. She walked out with him behind her as she laid it on the table and packed it with ice.

"Come here" she said firmly. Zac knew she was in her element, he decided to just do as he was told. "Thank you...hand please" She said before he laid it on the table. She wrapped it with the damp towel before grabbing a hair tie to close the towel full of ice. "It's not the best but it'll get you through the night and help the swelling" she said before slowly sat the ice towel on top of his hand, watching his face to make sure he wasn't in any pain.

"Thank you, baby" he said softly. She smiled and kissed his lips. "You're welcome"

She turned around and headed back towards the bathroom. It wasn't long before he heard the water running in the tub.

"I'm running you a bath. I can tell you're still tense. You don't sleep good when you're tense" she said walking back into the room.

"You joining me?" He licked his lips as she walked over to him. "No" she smirked "but i'll help you get in"

"I guess that'll do for now" he said, watching her every move. She smacked her teeth and smiled "You see something you like?"

"Nah, it's more like someone I love"

••••

11:15 am

"Not yet, he's still asleep and I'm gonna let him" Fatima said lowly on the phone with Danni. She sat the livingroom area of the suite but she had occasionally peeped into the room to check on Zac.

"Yeah, let him sleep. He called Preston apologizing most of the night. I hate all this shit happened but hey! atleast my wedding will go down in history for something interesting" Danni laughed on the phone.

"That's for damn sure" Fatima added. "Hear from Jhalen?" Danni asked.

Fatima smacked her lips "He called me soon as I got to my room. I declined it and blocked his whack ass"

"I know he must look terrible..Babe said it looked like Zac didn't have a scratch on him.."

"Only thing beat up on that man is his fists" Fatima shook her head "He gonna fuck around and have to get them registered one day"

"Yeah, well look. All I know is if there's a fight while I'm gone, I need you to record it and send it to me..we got the wifi package"

They talked and laughed for a few minutes longer until Fatima heard Zac waking up and reminded her friend she was on her honeymoon. They said their goodbyes and I love yous before ending the call.

She got up, turning the tv off and walking over to the bed, pulling the covers back and climbing in.
Zac opened one eye and smiled. "You get enough sleep, Mayweather?"

"You got jokes, I see" he chuckled sitting up against the headboard, to stretch. "Yeah, maybe a few" she laughed

"You got any plans for today?" he asked,  rubbing her thigh. "I was going to run to Sephora since it's close and pick us up some lunch"