Suspicious Ghost Boy.

Start from the beginning

He's wearing an old Japanese school uniform and a hat. His hair is choppy and long, and it was put into a little ponytail.

And he was Rain age.

He floated down on the ground safely.

"S-Shut up! I don't pronounce my words weird!!" Rain shouted at the boy, she quickly covered her mouth. Is she pronouncing her words right???

"Wow... my pronunciation just got better..." she mumbled to herself.

The boy laughed, "Hahaha! Was that one of your wishes? Pronouncing your words right? Or maybe because I'm here and you was just to taken back by my beauty, hmmm?" He teased as he got closer to Rain.

Rain stepped back a little. "W-Where's Hanako san??!! Who are you???"

"I am Hanako San, but I like if you would call me Hanako Kun."

"Ah ha very funny. But seriously, where is the real Hanako San?" Rain was starting to get tired of this boy stupid games.

The boy just sighed, "You don't believe me?? How about..." He pulled out his knife and pointed it at Rains face, "How about I cut your face off, then will you believe me?"

Rain flinched as she yelped in fear. "O-Okay! I guess you really are Hanako San..."

"Hanako Kun." The boy said in a cold tone.

"Hanako Kun..." Rain corrected herself.

Hanako Kun got close to Rain and wrapped a arm around her shoulders, "So...What's your name?" He look at her with a playful expression.

Rain look back at him and gently push him away from her. "Um... My name is R-Rain."

Hanako kun look Rain up and down before chuckling, "Rain? That name doesn't fit you at all." He teased.

Rain pouted and cross her arms. "Y-Yes it does!"

"And what's with those floppy ears you have there?" Hanako Kun started to play with Rain's ears on the top of her head, "Why are they both facing sideways from eachother?"

Rain yelped and covered her ears. Her ears are her biggest insecurity! She backed up from the boy again, getting offended.

"Please stop teasing me and just grant my wishes already!!"

"Trust me darling, I will like to get this wishing thing done than you do. Now tell me, what exactly are your three wishes? I already granted one, didn't i?" He smirked.

Is he still referring to Rain's pronunciation problem??

Rain avoided the boys gaze, still pouting and keeping her arms crossed.

"That wasn't one of my wishes..." she mumbled to herself.

Hanako Kun floated up to Rain, he is very close to her now. "Then what do you want me to grant you, hmm?"

Rain blushed a little. "Um... my first wish is to be comforted... My brother Yakko has been having problems with the rent, Dot has fans stalking her, and Wakko is just...there! And all these problems are starting to get me stress and I just really need somebody to talk too..."

Hanako Kun look at Rain for a moment. He saw that the girl was looking down at the ground while twidling with her fingers. He knows that the girl is nervous.

He gently wrapped his arms around her and patted her head.

"There, There. Don't be all stress now..." he said in a hush tone.