62.You are the missing half of my life

Start from the beginning

He had something important to discuss with her so he returned back early but she wasn't back yet. And when the clock moved past ten thirty, he couldn't restrain and drove to her.

A long moment of silence empowered their ambiance.

Avu- do you believe in soulmates ?

The words vented through her tongue even before she could stop. His eyebrows on their own knitted on her abrupt question. Not long, he shook his head. His denial only made her feel more stupid of herself for asking that question.

Sid- the moon is beautiful, isn't it ?

Her eyes darted back and forth from the dark hollow sky and his face and then she allowed her gaze to remain on his handsome face. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. There was no moon in the sky. Leave moon, there wasn't even sign of any star so far. Naive her couldn't understand the hidden meaning behind his irrelevant statement.

Her heart picked up pace realising that his eyes were glued on her for longer than usual. And it seemed like he have no intention to look away. There was that emotion that passed through those hazel orbs which she denied to acknowledge in order to not give any false hopes to her poor heart.

Sid- I've something important to discuss with you

Upon hearing that she licked her dry lips in anticipation.

Avu- about the contract ?

His eyes squinted albeit he nodded. Her blood felt cold in her veins watching him pulling out a paper roll from his packet. Her hands hastily moved to his which were extending the document in her direction.

Avu- can you kiss me for the last time ?

The way his eyes squinted and creases formed on his forehead, it made the bewilderment he felt evident. As if all the blood in her veins ran through her face, her face now appeared flushed. The scarlet shade spreading till her neck made her pale skin glow. Despite of her flustered state she refused to look away from his eyes.

Though she had a storm going inside her but she didn't have any idea how to let it out. She even though wanted to confront him however she wasn't enough strong to see everything crumbling. And if things have to end this way then she needs a memorable closure.

Avu- just for a closure before everything ends

She stammered. He went stiff upon hearing her words. Taking a deap breath he stepped closer to her, almost erasing the little distance between them. His fingers held her chin with so much tenderness making her shiver yet draped a hint of warmth simultaneously.

Sid- it will be anything but the end

She was dreading so much that her body went numb and she don't even realised when his lips softly indulged with hers. Her widened eyes shut on it's own after her lips slowly fell in actions with his. His hand moved towards her cheeks and slides to the crook of her neck, locking his tender fingers under her ears.

Their lips were both inexperienced yet eager to dive in the pool of intoxication.
Her palms softly raked through his chest, feeling his muscles tensing under her touch and then stopped resting just above his heart. His heartbeats were as frenzy as hers. For support her other hand held the biceps of his left hand which have her caged in his arms securely.

His thumb that was continuously stroking her cheeks were doing wonders to her. They never thought kissing could feel this spiritous. If kissing the person you love feels this way then they both anticipated that they are going to get addicted to this.