#136: How he proposes

Ponyboy: He takes you to the lot with a scavenger hunt set up for you to figure out. You end up at Jay Mountain and he takes you over to watch the sunset. You have a picnic to celebrate your 2 year anniversary. You carve your name and Pony carves his with a heart around it on a tree and he gets down on two knees. "Y/n, would you do the honor of being my wife?" you let out a gasp and say yes. He kisses you and you two hug for a while and go back to your picnic and enjoying the sunset and you can't help but smile the rest of the day.

Johnny: He brings you to the Nightly Double (the drive in) and you watch a romantic film. He goes to buy you popcorn and you reach to eat a piece but you pull up a ring. "Will you marry me, y/n?" Johnny asked as he got down on one knee. You scream in delight and say yes.

Sodapop: You meet him at the DX as he is finishing up his shift. Your brought your car to have an oil change and after its done you go to pay. Soda gives you the receipt but something is also attached to it. A ring. Sodapop doesn't have to say anything. Your smile and eyes give him the answer. Yes.

Two-Bit: He surprises you with a trip to Disneyland and you two go on many rides. As he is coming down a ride you didn't want to go on, Splash Mountain, you see some signs saying, "Will. You. Marry. Me. ?." You jump up and down and give him a hug afterwards whispering yes into his ear over and over again.

Dally: He takes you to one of Buck's parties and makes everyone quiet down. Dally gets down on one knee and proposes, "Y/n, will you make me the luckiest man by marrying me?" You start to cry and hug him, saying yes, and everyone cheers.

Steve: He takes you to the DQ and proposes at the booth. Although it is not fancy, it's very sweet and is perfect for you. You say yes and kiss him and share a milkshake, chocolate of course;)

Darry: He brings you to his house on your birthday and has a surprise birthday party for you. Everyone from the gang gives you a gift and Darry goes last. He gets down on one knee and all the boys go, "ohhhhh." "Will you marry me, y/n?" Darry asks. You say yes of course and you never forget that birthday.

~Authors Note~

Hey! I haven't done one of these in a while so I'm gonna try to do more of them. If you have any requests for a topic pls message me with the following information: Your first name, what you want the topic to be about and what you want to happen to your favorite character. I will give you all the credit of your idea! thanks for reading! -Kate:)