Life Is Too Short to Be Stuck in The Past...

happy reading fellas...

Haseena comes and starts to instruct her about the work...even though Karishma know how to do it still she listens to her carefully.....after learning everything they start working and gets busy with it...

Soon the café door opens the customer walks in.....Karishma and Vicky starts to take order and fills the table while Haseena remains behind the kitchen to take care of other baking items.. later Haseena too joins her and works together with happy smile..

Dadi who is on the counter watches the girls and smiles seeing them together...she always wanted good for them but seeing them broken makes her sad...she didn't want these kids to bear lot of pain but the life didn't give any chance.....Karishma slowly started to see a life in different way and tries to heal...

Days goes like this and slowly everything comes to its own place....Haseena and Karishma got busy with café and started to manage it very well....they have been feeling happy with each other but sometimes it don't work that way...

In most of the days.. Karishma falls in depression and behaves aggressive towards her people.. at first everyone thought this may be due to the changes she feeling in these days but as the days goes she started to be little rude towards some people..

Even she speaks ill to her own mother....her mother doesn't say anything but worries about her child as she had never seen her like this before....sometimes she just stays at home in her room and never comes out.....Suhani tries to give comfort her but nothing works.....they couldn't understand this strange behaviour of hers...

And the next day she comes out and talks and laughs to everyone like as if nothing happened...this made Suhani to think about her mental health....she concluded that she must be dealing with some mental health issues....if this goes like this she may fell sick.....they didn't want the kid to suffer more but everything goes in vain whatever they do..

Haseena comes to know about this and thought to talk to her....she knows how it feels to loose someone in her life....she had been there and gone through it...and the best part is Karishma was there to help her but now she didn't know how to help Karishma.....she wanted ease her pain away but nothing comes in her mind that make her feel better....Karishma is not opening to anyone easily....

On fine day while coming back from the delivery in the evening.. Karishma and Haseena were walking on the streets.....they are not talking properly...they have developed a silence between them...Haseena gives a looks to Karishma who is lost in her own thoughts....

"vaise ye town me kafi kuch badal gaaya hai...pehale tho yaha inthna kuch nahi hotha tha..but ab tho yaha par bhi departmental store and kahi restaurants bhi aa gaaye..."says Karishma looking around the streets....

"haan pehale ki baat alag thi but kuch saale me yaha tourist aane lage the....isliye yaha inthna saare shops aaya...nahi tho yaha koun aatha hai...fir bhi kuch cheezo keliye town se bahar jaana hi padatha hai....inthna nahi badala hai.....jagha badal hai log nahi..."says Haseena with confident voice...

"hume tho aisa nahi lag tha....hum maan na hai ki log situation ke hisab se badal hi jaathe hai...nahi tho inthna kuch jaane ke baat bhi log ithna sawal nahi karthe haina..lekin unhee tho jaana hai ki kisi ki life me kya chal raha hai..."

Haseena takes a deep breath and speaks... "Kirshu...kya huva....aap thik tho haina.."

Finally Karishma meets her eyes... "hum thik hai Haseena...hume kya huva.."

"vohi hum puch raha hai..kyuki kuch dino se aap thik nahi lag rahi hai...cafe bhi nahi aa rahi hai aur na ghar par kise baat kar rahi hai....koi baat hai tho humse share kijiye..maan halka ho jaayega..."ask Haseena lovingly...