Hualian AU Xtraz ~ Xie Lian's Nudes

Xie Lian wasn't DJing that night, so they went to The Gamblers' Den just to have a quick drink, but he ended up meeting his classmates and being dragged away. Only around midnight Hua Cheng managed to find him, slightly drunk, smiling dazedly while walking with wobbly steps. He dragged Xie Lian back to his place, and as soon as they entered the lift he teased him again.

"Gege, I know you're popular, but you don't need to drink everything people give you you know".

"What you're talking about? You drunk a lot too", Xie Lian pointed out.

"Only beer, not honeyberry martinis. That's strong shit!", he replied, smiling and pulling Xie Lian close to him. Xie Lian closed his eyes and nested himself in his arms, seeming to be asleep.

"San Lang", he then said in a slurry voice, "You're looking after me aren't you?"

"Hmm", Hua Cheng replied, dragging him out of the lift and into his flat, "Only, don't complain if I take advantage of you. Who told you to get drunk like that".

"I'm not drunk", Xie Lian replied, smiling with half-closed eyes at Hua Cheng, then getting closer, kissing him slowly, wrapping his arms around his neck and pressing his body against his. "Just a little bit tipsy, that's all", he said by Hua Cheng's ear.

Hua Cheng sighed, "Gege, you're asking for it".

It was almost 2am, and they were lying in bed together; suddenly, Xie Lian called, "San Lang? Are you sleeping?"

"Hmm? What is it Gege, are you alright?", he replied; he thought Xie Lian was sound asleep!

Xie Lian turned to look at him and asked drowsily, "I was wondering. Remember that thing you did, The Cave of Thousand Gods or something?"

"Ten Thousand. Why you're asking about it now?" he replied, turning to look at Xie Lian.

He shrugged, "Is it still on or did you take it down?"

"It's still on. I only changed its settings to private, so we don't have people nosing around it".

The Cave of Ten Thousand Gods was a photolog – something similar to Instagram, but older – with every single picture of Xie Lian ever posted while he was a hip hop artist and YouTuber. Feng Xin and Mu Qing found it while doing a reverse image search with a Xie Lian picture, and tracked it back to Hua Cheng – exposing him to Xie Lian as a proper stalker!

"Hmm", Xie Lian replied sleepily, "I'd like to see it sometime. Can I?"

Hua Cheng pffted a laugh, "Gege you're still drunk!" and, cuddling up with him, said, "Of course you can. I'll show you tomorrow".

"Alright. It's gonna be a blast from the past", Xie Lian said, falling asleep almost immediately.

He woke up some time after, alone in bed. Where was San Lang? Toilet, he thought vaguely, I'm gonna wait, when he gets back in bed I'll grab him and... he smiled in his drowsiness. But San Lang didn't come back, and he pricked up his ears: no noise from the toilet, flush, tap, nothing. He heard some light typing next door, Hua Cheng's working space.

He frowned, what was San Lang doing, don't tell me he's working, or in a meeting with that guy... That guy being Lang Ying, Creative Director from Yong'An Productions, who Hua Cheng did some work to – his company was in LA so because of the time zone they could be having a meeting in the middle of the night...

No, Xie Lian thought, San Lang wouldn't go to The Gamblers' Den and have a few beers if he had a meeting scheduled with Lang Ying.

He got up and stood at the door frame, "San Lang, what you're doing?", he asked sleepily.