"Yup and you should definitely meet my brother, I think you two will get along well," It was clear from his voice that pun was intended. "And which street do you live in?"

"I think so too," she smiled. "No 18 Spark street."

"I'll arrange you guys a play date," Vivaan laughed hard. "My brother won't even talk to me, he is a kinda psychopath,"

"She squealed. "All brothers are psychopaths. Welcome to big bro haters club,"

"I agree with the second statement,"the vehicle was halted and it was Aditi's cue to leave. "Is this your home?"

"Yup, thanks for the ride Vivaan," she said, turning towards her house. "And don't think i didn't invite you inside, You know me, I am-- " She looked at the watch and screamed, "it's fucking five!"

"I'm saying it again! You are really fun" Vivaan turned his bike and exited the neighborhood.

= = = = = = =

Unknown pov_

I entered the shop and a delicious smell wafted to meet me. I'm now hyped with this book called ‘The Angry River’ by my all time favorite writer Ruskin Bond. He is truly a magician of words!

On this late morning, not to mention this hot summer, I'm urged with thirst to get a chill thing. Especially a coconut smoothie or maybe cold coffee. I checked the menu and decided to go with a coconut smoothie as they didn't have cold coffee. That’s my favorite too. Say so I'm addicted to my mood swings, and that's quite nostalgic and presumptuous.

As usual, I am seated in the most secluded area of the cafe. As you can see, I'm a bit of an introvert….. Maybe more than a bit… Ok fine, I'm a fully filled introvert!  But if anyone was to come and sit down and start talking about a book and my favorite writers, I’d be the most extroverted person you could ever come across.

And as usual, I took out my book that I previously mentioned.( I use a lot of 'as usual' cause I'm a kind of methodic person ).I always wear my specs as they help me see through the texts from the books crystal clear. And not to mention, that I own all the first edition books. Don't ask me how, I somehow always get to the bookshop right at those ceremonies.

When I was living the sixty fourth page of my book, note the word 'living', a waitress approached me. She had a warm smile on her face and her hair was hazel coloured and her pupil was the color same as me, deep bluish black. She bent to me and asked what I wanted to order.

I replied with what I sought and she again nodded with a warm smile. And further, she asked me what I was reading and with my husky voice I answered that I am Am reading this book.

This time, it was not a warm smile but the most cute and caring smile rose from her lips. She said that she was a huge fan of Ruskin Bond just like me! And then she was called into the kitchen.

I resumed what I was doing earlier and was completely lost. After ten or so minutes, The waitress appeared in front of me with my food. This time, she was wearing her name badge stating her name 'Ankita'.

She was again called in and so now my table seemed empty. Before getting lost in my book, I looked around the cafe to see what's happening around me. People were busy like always rushing in their bikes and cars.

That moment, A boy entered. I couldn't exactly say if it's a boy or girl, cause his physique was almost like a boy but his face was just odd. Anyways, why do I care? That person seemed very much hungry. As soon as the order was delivered, they munched like they hadn't eaten for a decade or something. But even if that's the case they should b- WHY DO I CARE?

Without my knowledge, the smoothie was over. When did I become a fast eater? While I was wondering how my smoothie was gone, another guy joined the first one. Unlike the first guy, he was completely masculine. He had an angled cheekbone, fully stretched body and overall he was hot. He was like one of my fictional boyfriends.

Hey, Ivy Miles!! Stop drooling over real life boys!! Focus on your boyfriends!!

I slapped myself in my mind. And it was a cue for me to leave. But, Rae Felton, my best friend, called me. She wouldn't call me unless a crisis occurs. And so I wore my latest airpods which was also the original edition I had just bought. And just a few minutes later, I had my ears bleeding as she went on and on about her boyfriend.

I don’t get why people opt to get in relationships if they can’t get through it without complaints! Anyway, after ten more minutes or so, I picked up my bag, my book and paid for my food. Shortly thereafter, I was out in the sun.

^^
ivyB4winter
agustadearly18

Thankyou loves!!