Two.

Legend

"I told you stop calling my phone wit that bullshit Nova.It's too fucking early."I said getting aggravated I haven't even gotten up yet.

"You never wanna spend time with us.You a deadbeat if we being honest."

I just hung up on her because every other day it's the same shit.I didn't even mean to get her pregnant she was my sneaky link and the link stopped being sneaky.

If we ain't have a baby I wouldn't have any contact with her anymore.But she gave me something that changed me into a real man.I love my daughter Lanae more then anything in the world just not her mom.

She's 5 months.

My last relationship was my first last heartbreak and from there on I just stayed single.Until I met Nova at a party that my Brother was having.We hit it off and we linked up only for sex and I would buy her food whenever we was together.

Plus the vibe was just never there,we just didn't click.Maybe it's cause I stand on my grounds bout the relationship shit.

We still sleep together from time to time cause she be tryna take my daughter away from me permanently.She actually took me to court for it too so I can only see her on weekends now,that shit hurt kinda.

And since today is Friday I was supposed to see her but she's with my dad this weekend.

I ran my hand down my face before grabbing my phone,checking my notifications.Then I got my other phone doing the thing .

MJ
Can I have 4?I only have cash atm tho if that's okay.

Yeah that's cool I can be there round like 8.
Delivered

I been selling weed to her and her friends for like a year.I'm cool with her lil brother since he met me through his friend which is my cousin so he put them on.

Texting back other people the same thing I put my phone down to get up and start my day.

-

"Why you ain't bring Nae?"

"She with my pop this weekend.I can use a break tho I ain't have a weekend to myself in like forever."

I said passing the blunt to Ty'reek.We was at his house chilling.I meet Reek when we went to high school together and just been cool ever since 9th grade.

"I thought Mar was coming?"

"You know that ride from his house to here like 100 hours,He'd be here tonight or sum he got your stuff too.Hol up doe gang I gotta go check on my lil bad ass son." He said getting up going upstairs.

I brought my weed from Taymar,his brother because he was my supplier for everything.I didn't even sell until I meet him like a year ago but I hit it off good.

I picked up my cup and started drinking.I try not to drink lean but it heal me and even tho I don't like the side effects I can't get away from it.I don't tell people why I do it because I never open up to anyone.

I did once and regret it all.

"Yo ass gon look like Ms.Puff from SpongeBob when she deflated in that one episode you keep drinking that shit."He said coming in the living room putting Manny down who ran over to me.

"Wassup manman." I said picking him up. "Chill off me bro ion feel like hearing it."He just shrugged his shoulders.He was always on my ass about it,my sister the same way.

"Yooooo." We turned around and seen Taymar walking in with a box then putting it down on the floor.

"I thought yo ass wasn't pose to be here till tonight?"I asked dapping his up then Reek.

"Nah we left last night.The drive only like 3 1/2 hours instead of 5."he said going into the refrigerator.

"Oh y'all brought the baby?" Reek asked.I looked down and seen that manny went back to sleep in my arms.I went to put him down on the couch cause he heavy asl.

"Baby?Hell no we baby free this weekend fuck you talm bout." He said excitedly dapping me up making me chuckle cause that's real shit.Reek just sucked his teeth.

"Aww don't be a hater now nigga.Remember last weekend?Yeahhhhh you was all on our asses,we outside without you this weekend."I said making Taymar laugh.

I paid for what he was supposed to bring me I got it and left.We agreed to link up later to go to the club even though clubbing not my thing.

My music stopped playing because Nova started calling me again for the 20th time today.I know she don't want nothing so I declined it not answering.

"I know I got a bad reputation
Walkin round,always mad reputation Leave a pretty girl sad, reputation" I sung along to the song when it started playing again picking up my cup drinking the last bit.

A/N
Longer chapters next...
Hope this was good🌿