"I didn't mean to but I will mean it in a minute"

"Guys" The girl with bushy brown hair warns them.

"Sorry Hermione" Harry says as he looks around.

"Prongs I'm seeing doubles" Sirius said looking at Rory and Harry.

"So am I padfoot"

"Who are you?" Someone asks the group.

"We come in peace" Rory said in a sarcastic voice.

"Rory" Hermione said in a warning tone as some of the students laughed at the red head.

"Sorry" 

"We mean no harm" Hermione says looking at Dumbledore.

"Because that's so different to what I said" Hermione sends Rory a look.

"Well then state your names and why you are here" A younger looking Dumbledore says looking at the group.

"Dumbles you're alive, how are you?" Rory says as the others all look at her.

"Aurora are you being serious right now" Hermione says glaring at her.

"Nope Sirius is right there" She points at the young Sirius who starts laughing with the other Marauders.

"I love her already" Sirius whispered with a smirk. 

"Rory stop talking" Hermione snapped.

"Yes mother" Rory salutes her before smirking as Hermione looks back at Dumbledore.

"We're from the future sir" Hermione said as a few students snorted.

"This is no joking matter" McGonagall says looking at the group.

"We know that Minnie" Rory says a slight smirk on her face as the Marauders all laugh at the red head whilst McGonagall just glares.

"Professor McGonagall, we don't know exactly how we got sent back, we hadn't actually started the process when someone had an accident" She looks at Rory for a moment before continuing "But hopefully we can help you to avoid the bloodshed that takes place in the future, your futures, our pasts" Hermione says. "We're not here to cause harm we're here to prevent it" Everyone in the hall stared at her in disbelief except for the people she had travelled with. "What year is it anyway?"

"1976" McGonagall informs them.

"Was aiming for a bit earlier but it'll do"

"Well we need your names and parents first" Dumbledore says looking at the group.

"My name is Hermione Granger, I'm a muggleborn so you won't know my parents" A few of the purebloods and Slytherins scowl at this as Rory glares at them all.

"Right me next" Ron says as he grabs the other red haired girl beside him "My name is Ronald Weasley I'm 18 and this is my sister" He gestures for her to finish.

"Ginny Weasley, 16 and our parents are Molly and Arthur Weasley" Molly and Arthur both look at each other shocked.

"Right, I'm Draco Malfoy, 17 son of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Black" He said quickly.

"My name is Neville Longbottom and I am also 17 my parents are Frank and Alice Longbottom"

"I'm Harry Potter, I'm 17 and this is my sister" He gestures to the red head beside him, that he had been arguing with before.

"Aurora Potter, I'm 20 and our parents are James Potter and Lily Evans" James shares a look with Sirius and smirks.

"Yes I got Lily Evans to go out with me and we have two kids. Told you didn't I Padfoot" James shouts excitedly getting to his feet. Lily's eyes go round.

"I married him?" She questions her daughter who just nods.

"Right now that is sorted, how are you going to show us the future?" Dumbledore asks.

"We've got some discs filled with our memories, mainly Harry and Rory's, that we're going to show you and whilst we're here no one will be able to use magic once the memories start"

"How did you manage to put your memories on them?" Dumbledore asks.

"With help from my dear Minnie obviously" James and Sirius smirk at each other as Rory talks.

"Oh godric not another one" McGonagall sighs.

"Rude Minnie you loved our weekly meetings. Sometimes you loved them that much we had more than one"

"Rory, that was called detention" Hermione said beside her. Whilst James and Sirius cheered at the idea of James daughter getting detentions.

"Right well why don't we all take a seat, enjoy the feast and then we'll begin watching" Dumbledore waves his hands as more food appears.

"Brilliant I'm starving"

"When aren't you starving Ronald" Rory says as the boy glares at her. Lily moved to sit by James as Harry sat between them and Rory sat between Sirius and Remus. All the others sitting by their parents as well. James glances at his daughters neck.

"What the hell happened to your neck"

"Everything will be explained in good time dear father of mine" She answers with her usual smirk whilst Sirius laughs and Remus talks.

"Definitely your daughter Prongs"

After everyone had finished eating Dumbledore transformed the room so it now contained multiple long sofas all facing the teachers table.

"Let's get started shall we Mione" Rory looked at the girl with bushy brown hair who smiled and waved her wand making a large screen appear.

"Right well the first disc is just Harry's memories mainly with a couple of Rory's" Hermione told everyone as she put the disc in before sending Rory a look.

"Right disclaimer I guess. We do not judge any of you on what your future selves have done and also I do not condone some emphasis on some of my actions that you will see"

"And" Hermione says looking at Rory who huffs before continuing.

"Punching people is wrong, so don't any of you younger kids go copying. That good with you Hermione?"

"What was the last thing Aurora?"

"I mean other than not calling me Aurora, who knows" Rory shrugs slightly with a smile on her face.

"To do with Professors"

"Nope it's bad enough you made me say punching was wrong I am not apologising for calling him a grease bat"

"Who did you punch?" James says smiling from beside his daughter.

"And who did you call a grease bat?" Lily asks from the other side of Harry, who was sat between Lily and James.

"All in good time dear parents but they are both in this room, I also kicked someone in the face who is also in this room" Everyone turned to look at the screen as it started to play.