Battle for the Mushroom Kingdom! Rescuing the Princess from marriage!

Start from the beginning

The Kongs then look at Mario, who has a determined face, as he looks at them.

Mario: You're telling me after what happened to us, when we travel through a magical green pipe, meeting your real family and you're giving up? How selfish is that?! You're Damien Mario Kong, you never give up on anything that gets in your way along with your family! I know the real Damien never gives up on his family, no matter what challenges we may face.

As Mario said that it made Damien to have flashbacks of him helping out his family, standing up for his brothers and having a fun time with his friends. This made Damien Kong to stand up, smiled back at the group and smashed the ground which causes them to hear the Maw-Ray roaring, it takes a big yawn and pushes them way back when they hit Donkey Kong's car, a Rocket Barrel from Damien Kong's kart and two Question Blocks which was hit by Jasmine and Damien Kong's head. But after the ride, the eel just lets a burp and a squid and lands on Donkey Kong's face, and he pulls it off. When the group realize they found Donkey Kong's kart, with one working barrel, another working barrel from Damien Kong's broken kart, and two P-Balloons. They all look at each other as Damien Kong spoke while smirking.

Damien Kong: Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

As Damien Kong said that the others smirked along with him, thinking the same plan that he's thinking to find a way out of the Maw Ray's stomach. At the outside of the ocean, the Maw Ray felt smoke coming out of his nostrils and began to spit out the group that it had eaten. as it spit out it reveals Jasmine fully inflated into a huge ball, carrying two Rocket barrels on both arms with Mario and the DK bros holding onto the top.

Mario and the DK Bros: WHOO HOO!!

Mario: This is amazing!!

Donkey Kong: Now we're even!

Damien Kong: Now let's get our family and the Kingdom back from Bowser's wrath!

And with that our heroes began to rocket off above the vast ocean to go back to the Mushroom Kingdom and save everyone. Meanwhile at the top of Bowser's Castle at the Mushroom Kingdom, the wedding is about to begin. All of the guests were being prepared as they begin to sit in their own booths. The Koopas have set some stolen Question Blocks, coins and even a green Yoshi egg as gifts. At the backstage of the wedding, we now see Princess Peach in a white wedding gown with pink tints at the bottom. She sighed, wishing Mario and the others made it out alive.

Toad: Princess, I got it *Hands her a bouquet of pink flowers and added a little surprise inside.

Princess Peach: *Sighs in relief* Great job.

Toad: I wouldn't have you go out there without your bouquet.

Princess Peach: *Looks at the bouquet and smiled* It's perfect.

The doors begin to open, music starts playing the wedding bells. Princess Peach began to walk forward to the front where Bowser is waiting. As she arrived, she gasped in horror as she saw all the prisoners floating over a pool of lava. The chains attached to the cage are being held by a floating aircraft above them.

Bowser: I'll be sacrificing them in your honor. Lower the prisoners!

The guards started to turn the lever and lower the cages below. Luigi, Cranky Kong and the others cry in horror, believing that they are going to be burned alive by lava. As it happens, Kamek appears with a book and opens it to read.

Kamek: Dearly beloved-

BAM!

Right before Kamek could finish, he was interrupted when Princess Peach punched him in the face which caused everyone in the crowd to gasped in shock.