Chapter 31. The Sea.

Start from the beginning

Asmodeus still looked panicked, and I stopped walking. "Don't worry, Azz. Everything will be fine, I promise. Fish aren't here at the shore, nor can they hurt you, and jellyfish are definitely not the size of buildings.

He still looked hesitant to go in, but it seemed to work, because he eventually took a step forwards. I now had to swim, or else I'd drown. And I really don't want to drown because I wanted to look taller.

I convinced Asmodeus to take another step, but when he did he backed away as soon as he could, going back almost halfway, so I also swam back.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, laughing. He looked even more panicked than before now. He looked as pale as a sheet of paper too. "I felt something under my foot!" He half screamed.

And this is where I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. I fell to the ground, laughing, wheezing.

"Why are you laughing! I felt something slimy!" He then said, a little offended.

"Thats called seaweed." I said inbetween laughs. "That stuff isn't dangerous at all."

I then stood up, taking his hand again and walking back to were we were before. Asmodeus was incredibly flustered and was having and error overload, so he followed me all the way back.

"Do you see where we are going? I asked him, snapping him out of his little trance. "Wait why are we back here again?" He asked me, a slight blush still spread out on his face.

"I told you, we are going swimming. And I'm not allowing you to leave untill you've experienced it with me." I said.

To be honest, I had never swam here before and just felt like having some fun. I hadn't swam in so long that I almost forgot the beach existed.

So I stepped forward again, taking him with me. "Don't worry. Lets just go." I said, letting go of his hand. He then grabbed mine again as soon as it left and took a step with me.

"I can't swim and hold your hand at the same time." I said, pulling it loose again. "Come on."

Eventually Asmodeus took another step forward and was covered to his shoulder in water. He then also began swimming with me, telling me to 'stop swimming so fast' and to 'wait for him' wich I didn't. He would have to experience the greatness of swimming before I would listen.

After a while he catched up to me, his expression a little less panicked, now more dispair like.

Kinda when somebody's soul flies away after a traumatic experience.

Do demons even have souls? I questioned myself as I suddenly heard a scream from next to me.

"I felt something again." He said, snapping back to his panicked old self.
"Thats either seareef of seaweed, so don't worry." I then said, laughing again. He then looked embarrassed again, while I swam further. Its not like the plants in the netherworld are out to eat demons after all.

We then swam further, and things started to calm down. Asmodeus started to look like he kinda enjoyed doing this with me. And I was as relaxed as ever. We were now far away from shore and my classmates who were reaking havoc on the beach were now all tiny people.

As you all have come to know, I like scaring people, and I had come up with a plan to scare the ever living hell out of Asmodeus. If I just randomly dissapeared and swam down when he wasn't looking..

"Hey, Asmodeus." I said, gaining his attention. "Look at how small the people on the beach are." I said, pointing at them, swimming down.

"Yeah, they look quite small." He said, looking at me again. But I was already far gone.