Chapter 181 - 190

Zacznij od początku

    The tribe does have lactating mermaids, such as the Shark King, but after all, they are individual races, and he only knows about them, but he doesn’t know what they represent.

    As soon as Qin Zhenzhen reminded him, he understood it belatedly, and squatted in front of Qin Zhenzhen curiously to look.

    Qin Zhenzhen held the heavy milk and asked her to pour it out. To be honest, she felt very distressed, after all, the children didn't have enough to eat.

    Drink it yourself, Qin Zhenzhen picked it up and smelled it, but she couldn't pass the psychological test.

    "Why don't you try it?"

    The boy's face flushed instantly, "Is it okay?"

    The female actually invited herself to exchange bodily fluids with her. Is this considered exchanging bodily fluids? Isn't that what couples do? She really likes herself.

    After Qin Zhenzhen finished speaking, she regretted it, stood up and said, "Forget it, I'm still down." "

    Hey, I'll drink it!" Guang hurriedly chased him out.

    It was still too late, Qin Zhenzhen poured milk on the conch house, this is the custom in their hometown.

    Looking at the wet conch wall, Guang looked annoyed.

    I blame myself for being too smeared, but females still like me, so I can't be stupid next time!

    The boy couldn't help but smirked again, Qin Zhenzhen looked back at him.

    "Didn't you go looking for food? Where's the food?"

    Guang turned his head to look, and exclaimed, "My fish!"

    Guang rushed into the house to search around, and came out again soon. After walking around the conch several times, I finally found a crystal fish foaming at the mouth in a bush, and hurriedly caught it back.

    Crystal fish, as its name suggests, is crystal clear and transparent like crystal, and its internal organs and food in the stomach can be clearly seen. The meat is delicious and extremely difficult to catch, especially favored by females.

    He just found out that females like to eat this kind of fish, so he exchanged it with other mermaids for a high price.

    I saw him cut the body of the fish with his sharp nails, took off a thin slice of meat, and brought it to Qin Zhen Zhen's mouth like offering a treasure.

    "Try it."

    Qin Zhenzhen hid reflexively, looking at the snow-like fish meat, she was not used to sashimi, and suddenly she wanted to try it.

    "Is there no fire?"

    "What is fire?" Guang asked curiously, tilting his head.

    Well, there is no choice, Qin Zhenzhen took the fish with her hands and took a small bite.

    The meat slices are crispy and sweet, cool and delicious, without any fishy smell, a bit like konjac shreds, but with a more delicate taste, it is indeed delicious.

    It seems that one side really nourishes the other side. The real delicacy is actually regardless of race and region.

    "How is it?" Light asked expectantly.

    Qin Zhenzhen nodded and said: "It's delicious, you can eat it too."

    Guang would not be willing to spend a high price for the food, and while giving Qin Zhenzhen a piece of meat, he said: "I'm not hungry. By the way, the leader told me just now, Invite us to go ashore with the leader's wife, are you going?"