Chapter 141 - 150

Start from the beginning

    Lilith sneered, took off her animal fur coat, threw it on the ground to vent her anger, and stomped on it a few times. When she saw a group of snowmen on the ground, she also trampled to pieces.

    "How could I let you freeze to death? But don't think about it these few days!"

    "Be careful not to tear my clothes, Belloc, why don't you do it?"

    Qin Zhenzhen struggled fiercely, Black Eagle It's also because I'm afraid of ruining my clothes that I can't handle it alone.

    Lilith raised her hand and slapped Belloc in the face, "What? Are you still thinking about your old lover?"

    Belloc finally moved, and walked towards Qin Zhenzhen with lowered eyes.

    Qin Zhenzhen shouted: "No need, I will take it off myself!"

    No one will defend her in this place, as long as she doesn't die, everyone in Xueyu will just turn a blind eye. If the tone is stripped by others, it is better to do it yourself and save some dignity.

    Qin Zhenzhen picked up Lilith's clothes and wrapped them around her body, then threw out her own clothes one by one.

    Lilith lifted off the animal skins on Qin Zhenzhen's body to check that Qin Zhenzhen didn't leave any, then happily picked up the clothes and gestured to herself.

    It's a pity that Qin Zhenzhen is ten centimeters taller than her, and her clothes are all too long, which doesn't fit her well.

    Qin Zhenzhen was wrapped in an animal skin, her face turned pale from the cold, her lips were dark purple, curled up into a ball and shivering.

    Lilith was overjoyed immediately, grabbed her hair vigorously, and was about to hit her with the other hand.

    "I see how you beat me like this."

    She wants to pay back the beating she received before!

    Before the rough hand touched Qin Zhenzhen's face, she was grabbed by a powerful hand.

    Lilith frowned in displeasure, and looked up to see Anderson, her expression softened.

    Anderson was wearing a fur coat, and said to Lilith with a smile, "Leave her to me first, I will have a bigger hatred with her."

    Lilith smiled knowingly, and left with a pile of clothes.

    As soon as Lilith left, the smirk on Anderson's face disappeared.

    Qin Zhenzhen wrapped the animal skin tightly around her body, and tucked her hands and feet into her clothes as much as possible.

    Suddenly, her body sank slightly, and another animal fur coat fell on her body.

    Qin Zhenzhen looked at Anderson in surprise, and Anderson showed his strong muscles, and looked at Qin Zhenzhen with gentle eyes.

    "Do you want me to take you away?" Anderson was afraid of being heard by the bears and beasts in the distance, his voice was very soft, but Qin Zhenzhen could hear it clearly.

    She couldn't help being even more surprised, and asked: "Do you believe that I'm not a beast monster?"

    Anderson shook his head, Qin Zhenzhen didn't know whether he was expressing disbelief or belief.

    Believe it, but he shook his head. Don't believe it, why did he save himself again?

    Anderson said: "Whether you are a beast monster or not, I am willing to take you away. If you are, I will not lag behind in rebuilding Hushan, and I will take you to live in the old forest of Senshan and not associate with any tribes." To be honest, Qin