Chapter 131 - 140

Start from the beginning

    Miranda seemed to gasp, and Carl leaned over to look.

    The two did not speak for a long time.

    An ominous atmosphere spread quietly.

    "What's wrong?"

    Qin Zhenzhen asked weakly.

    Carl immediately came to Qin Zhenzhen's side, held her hand and comforted her, "It's okay, I saw the hair."

    "How could it be black?" Miranda asked puzzled.

    Qin Zhenzhen heaved a sigh of relief, "That's it, I probably just let me go."

    The three of them didn't tangled up on this issue. After hearing Wells say that the situation was not good, Qin Zhenzhen worked harder and finally gave birth to the last child with all her strength after a deliberation.

    Then, Qin Zhenzhen collapsed and leaned against Karl to rest.

    "Ah!"

    Miranda suddenly screamed loudly, and she retreated to the door with a terrified expression, as if she had seen a terrible picture.

    "Let me in!"

    Wells yelled, and then pushed open the wooden door.

    "Wow~"

    A baby cry sounded.

    The last cub was a red human form, lying in the haystack and crying.

    Wells was also taken aback. He had only heard of female and male cubs being born together, and this was the first time he had seen them.

    Immediately after he saw the gender of the cub, he gasped.

    It turned out to be a male!

    Qin Zhenzhen was frightened by their reaction, and hurriedly said to Carl: "You bring him here for me to see."

    Carl also saw the child's appearance, looked at Qin Zhenzhen with a look of reluctance, and still hugged him come over.

    When Qin Zhenzhen first saw that it was a healthy baby, her heart sank, and when she saw the gender, her expression was calm.

    It seems that she really followed her and gave birth to a human cub.

    However, purely human males are not welcome here, just like the former Hanze, who was initially discriminated against as food because he did not have a beast shape, and then he was discovered to have a special role.

    This child may be rejected by females in the future because of his special body. Although he will not be kicked out of the tribe because he has a powerful father, he will inevitably be excluded by males.

    Thinking of this, Qin Zhenzhen frowned slightly.

    "The gender of the child must never be revealed." Carl said suddenly.

    Qin Zhenzhen looked at him unexpectedly. At this moment, Karl became a little strange, overlapping with his father.

    "Mr. Wells, Miss Miranda, please help me keep this secret and let him live as a female." Carl said firmly.

    Wells nodded, "That's the only way."

    Miranda was terrified, her face was pale and bloodless, seeing Carl looking at her expressionlessly, her body trembling, she hurriedly promised, "I will never say anything!"

    "Carl, is this the only way?" Qin Zhenzhen said weakly, facing Carl like this, she was a little scared.

    Carl looked at Qin Zhenzhen, his face softened, and Qin Zhenzhen's heart relaxed a lot.