But last night's feeling was really wonderful, not only physically, but also psychologically. He and the little rabbit were closer than ever before, as if two became one, life as one.

    If Qin Zhenzhen hadn't fainted later, Karl didn't know when he would be willing to end it.

    No, just separated, he began to look forward to the next time.

    Qin Zhenzhen followed Carl's gaze and lowered her head, seeing the marks on her body, she cried out in shock.

    "Ah!"

    "Carl! Look at what you've done!" Qin Zhenzhen broke down.

    Carl hurriedly hugged Qin Zhenzhen, and said softly: "It's my fault, I'll be gentle next time." "

    Next time, don't even think about it!" Qin Zhenzhen said angrily, this time it's about to be done She has half her life, she is afraid, and she can't afford to play with orcs.

    Carl let out an "ah", not knowing what to do.

    How can a man who has tasted meat be a vegetarian?

    It is absolutely impossible for him to live his original life, and he will seek advice from his seniors later.

    "What are you doing in a daze? Fetch water for me to take a bath!" Qin Zhenzhen raised her head and pouted her lips, commandingly.

    Karl only felt disgusted by this gesture on other females, but he was even more fascinated by his own little rabbit, and he couldn't bear to miss it.

    "Okay, I'll go right away."

    Carl said hurriedly, and rushed down to the attic in two or three steps. Not long after, he came back with a porcelain basin.

    Qin Zhenzhen could smell Carl's scent on her body, if she went out, everyone would be able to see what happened between them, not to mention that there were traces like a map on her body... As a pure

    lover A girl who didn't graduate from high school, Qin Zhenzhen wanted to die of embarrassment.

    She washed her body desperately, washing it over and over again, changing the water one basin after another.

    "Bring me another basin of water!" Qin Zhenzhen said angrily, she still couldn't wash it clean, she stared at Karl, wishing to beat him up.

    Carl felt distressed when he saw his partner's skin all over his body was red from rubbing.

    "How about I make you a robe? You won't be hot even if you wear Bingpo." Carl suggested.

    Qin Zhenzhen thought for a while, nodded and said, "Okay."

    Carl immediately brought over the deerskin he had just tanned a few days ago.

    The deer fur is short, suitable for wearing in hot weather. Karl originally planned to use it to make some new clothes for Qin Zhenzhen, but it was a waste of leather to use it as a robe. Not to mention wearing hot clothes now, but in the cold season, you still have to keep out the cold.

    But as long as Qin Zhenzhen is happy, Carl doesn't care about it.

    Carl picked up the leather without measuring it, and was about to tear it off.

    "Hey! What are you doing?" Qin Zhenzhen quickly stopped him.

    "Make clothes!" Carl said as a matter of course.

    "What... are you going to do?" Qin Zhenzhen asked suspiciously, she thought of the cloak on Blake, it was... almost the same as wearing a whole animal skin.