The hole is in the shape of an inverted funnel, and it is almost impossible to climb up. But unexpectedly, she found the dental sickle on the ground.

    The snake beast actually brought the sickle, this tooth probably belongs to him, right?

    There was a rustling sound from the ground above, Qin Zhenzhen was startled, and quickly hid in the corner of the cave with a knife.

    A snake's tail protruded from the hole, dragging its tail back and forth, as if looking for something.

    After not finding the target for a long time, the snake's head also stretched out, and then its tail stretched out precisely towards Qin Zhenzhen.

    "Don't come here!"

    Qin Zhenzhen shouted in horror, waving her sickle wildly.

    Clang!

    The sickle was thrown away by the snake's tail.

    The snake beast wrapped around Qin Zhenzhen's waist and rolled her up in an instant.

    "Ah!"

    A scream moved from the ground to the ground.

    The bright light pierced her eyes, Qin Zhenzhen squinted her eyes, and was thrown on the ground covered with leaves.

    Lying on the ground like her, there was also a dead white rabbit.

    Strands of earthy brown hair fell on Qin Zhenzhen's face, feeling cool and itchy.

    Qin Zhenzhen looked up and saw a man with long hair hanging down to the floor.

    From the waist down, the man had a bucket-thick snake tail, and from the waist up, he was naked. His face was thin and feminine, but his beauty was ruined by a paw print.

    The scratch stretched from the right eye through the bridge of the nose to the corner of the left mouth, making this otherwise handsome face look hideous. Following the revelation of the snake letter, it was faintly visible that the position of the left fang was empty.

    The snake beast approached little by little, Qin Zhenzhen moved back a little bit in fear.

    "Eat!"

    The snake beast picked up the rabbit and slapped Qin Zhenzhen's mouth, making her face covered in hairs.

    Qin Zhenzhen dodged reflexively.

    This action was regarded by the snake beast as food for rejection and resistance. The expression on the snake beast's face remained unchanged, but an impatient look flashed in its eyes.

    Bringing the rabbit to his mouth, he bit his neck, and then stretched out his hand towards Qin Zhenzhen.

    Qin Zhenzhen subconsciously wanted to escape.

    In the next moment, a big cold hand grabbed the back of her fragile neck, and her mouth was stuffed with rabbit fur.

    "Oh!"

    Qin Zhenzhen struggled hard, but her strength was almost negligible compared to snakes and beasts.

    The snake beast is even worried, is it going to starve to death so soon? The strength to move desperately is so small.

    Although he had seen few females, the one in front of him was obviously prettier than those and had a nice voice, which he really liked.

    After finally grabbing a female, it is still such a good female, it would be bad if she just died like this.